Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3726&start_row=1

144, 000 saints

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/1/2009 5:48:47 PM

i heard on rastafarian tv online that rastafarians are the 144,000. Remember they were virgins, now I and I know that the priest and monk in Ethiopia are many and they been seperated for the lord for almost all thier life, they dont have sex with woman, now you tell me how 144,000 rastafarians would be virgins?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/3/2009 11:17:23 PM

Fire Burn.

You come here to mock RasTafarI people?

Go elsewhere babylon.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 11/4/2009 11:06:01 PM

Babylon is burnin...

babylon is burnin....

babylon is burnin, burnin, burnin.....and them got no water!!!!!

RASTAFARI!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/5/2009 1:56:45 AM

FYAH, FYAH

FYAH, FYAH

FYAH, FYAAAAAAAHHH

THEY HAVE NO WATER

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/5/2009 1:57:48 AM

1, 2

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/5/2009 7:08:36 PM

Burn babylon, I do to, but i'm seeking a higher reasoning, the point is that in Ethiopia as well as eritrea the monks and priest seperate themselves for the Lord of Lords, everyday, in nyabinghi they marry up to 7 wives, bobo i heard just one. if i wanted to criticize Rastafari i'd tell you that february isnt the month for tribe of joseph for the 12 tribes of israel, my ancestory go back to Benjamin(binyam) so is for my father and he was born in december. Cast me out if you want but i'm buying wisdom, and i dont sell

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/5/2009 9:46:45 PM

If the I ever Iverstood RasTafarI, the I would never say such a thing and the I would know who RasTafarI people are. But you don't know, so you speak such things.

Like I told you a few months ago,

---------------------
Young Lion, you turned away from RasTafarI over a year ago. Maybe the I should return to the Most High.
---------------------

You claimed you never left Selassie I and you were either lying to I and I, or lying to both yourself and I and I.

Here is a link to your opinion:

I (Young Lion) Opinion

By denying the truth that you left Selassie I, you will never return to Selassie I because you haven't acknowledged that you left. People will never correct something that they don't believe needs correction.

I have doubts that anybody who leaves RasTafarI will ever return because as far as I sight it, it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI. I Iverstand that some people have a lot of interest in RasTafarI and learn from RasTafarI people's ways, and it seems quite possible that these people would come and go, leave and return. Interest in RasTafarI is not the same as RasTafarI.

As I implied with I first paragraph, you don't Iverstand RasTafarI. You don't Iverstand RasTafarI people's role in these times. You only know of some of the surface.

RasTafarI is not a group or religion to join, or ideology to follow. RasTafarI people are RasTafarI from birth, just waiting to Sight the fullness of who they are. There is a difference between Ideological and Spiritual Rastas.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/8/2009 2:34:34 PM

well then again its not about how long you been Rastafarian, its how long it take you to grow, i've been having Haile Selassie meditation when i pray the Lord's prayer and i see H.I.M correcting me when i'm wrong. I'm growing in the faith. even when i said what i said last year in that link you sent, i still had disagreements with my grandfather and i had to leave because i was smoking weed and still talking about Haile Selassie. I still go through trials and tribulations but i still won't leave Haile Selassie, and Haile Selassie has been blessing me, i'll share one, i smoked weed several months ago while on probation, and my time to drop urine was the next day, i prayed to Haile Selassie the whole night because i had a spirit tell me i cant sleep, so focusing on his coronation painting i prayed and prayed and then at the end my probation officer gave me a pass. the only reason why i almost disregarded Selassie is because Satin tried to sift me as wheat, he seperated my family, made disturbances in my head, and almost killed myself. Thanks to the Almighty i'm recovering.
as this song i wrote to Jah
Tell me Jah what have I become
Looks like Job mixed with some rum

You seem like you have it nice, i used to be like that, but i know Jah will bring me to better days

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I