Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3725&start_row=41

About Rastafarians from country's that arent from Jamaica.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2009 9:10:19 PM

make them know,iyah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2009 10:54:20 PM

Yes I, the fruit of a tree shows what kind of tree it is.

Messenger: RASABAGAIL Sent: 11/26/2009 3:26:27 AM

I TOO AM HAPPY THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN BROUGHT OUT. I AM OF EUROPEAN DESCENT BORN TO WHITE PARENTS. I BEEN TRODDIN RASTAFARI SINCE 2004. I WEAR THE COLORS AND FLY THE JAMAICAN AND ETHIOPIA FLAG WITH PRIDE. MANY CITIES I AN I DWELT IN AND WAS NOT ACCEPTED BY NEITHER THE EUROPEAN NOR AFRICAN RACE. SOME TOWNS I AN I EXPERIENCED ONE LOVE FROM ALL. BUT I AN I DON'T NEED APPROVAL FROM MORTAL MAN. THE I IN I AN I SERVE RASTAFARI AND LIVE LIFE IN TRUE SPIRIT OF LIVITY. THE I HAVE A SPECIAL LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE OF JAMAICA AND THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA. WE ARE ALL ONE OF THE SAME FATHER. THAT'S NOT THE EYE TO LOOK THRU, LOOK THRU THE EYES OF RASTAFARI. LISTEN TO BOB. LIVE AND WALK IN THE SPIRIT OF JAH ITINUALLY.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2009 8:57:45 PM

Live in Oneness and the I will Rise in Oneness. That is all that is needed.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/27/2009 2:04:17 AM

irie!

brasil bwai fi get ova himself.. don't shoot me jus coz I'm blunt. I don't need no approval from any1 in how I put I words across. I think you'r one a dem bitter ppl jus coz you'r not 100% black! ther was some guy who was on your tip b4 so your rudeness doesn't shake I. yes, JAH RASTAFARI is da King of the whole world! that's a fact. when talkin about repartriation, is for all. in da sense dat black ppl abroad need to come home to Zion da Madaland. da white man deh, da chinaman ova deh. you know da whole location ting.. when some1 comes and robs, hit and rape my Madda, I say dat person done FCUK UP my Madda. no ifs and buts about it. da white man did come to pillage, kill and attempt to teach us da foolishness about jeezus. their unschooled version of it, atleast.. I read and re-read dat post I made and you know what? I didn't find anything wrong with it! pure fact.. and another fact?:

BLACK SUPREMACY FI RULE IN DIS TIME AND FOR-I-VER MORE!

let me hear you bleating your opposition to dat one..?!?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I