Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=372&start_row=1

Hola Mount ZION vrs. babylon

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: soulrebel Sent: 6/26/2004 9:39:35 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most HIGH JAH Ras Tafar I!!! Haile Selassie I is HIM, Jah in Flesh. Greetings from Hola Mt. Zion!!! InI is just a youth, but Jah know that what was hidden from the wise and the prudent was revealed to InI Jah Children, thru that and knowledge of the most High Jah we have the confidence to speak, and make word manifest. So this is I word to InI Jah Royal Children. InI grew up inna Babylon, Never know Jah... till i come Zion. And it was in Zion that I seek and find Jah, for in Judah Jah is know. But inna Zion every man woman and child wan' go Babylon. Even InI Idren RastafarI Children wan' go Babylon hustle and come back to Zion to settle. But How can a Man turn to the west and pray for prosperity. I know inna Babylon their isnt anything but system jobs, and if you work in the system, your working for the system. The same system that is killing InI. Jah say a " A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny." Nyah, Jah word is true. InI Destiny. Until Africa come together. Untill ISRAEL come together... JAh People. The world will never know Life Light or Peace. We will continue to suffer and struggle under, and therefore for... the system. InI the time and energy we spend working in and under babylon, I beleive if directed towards the east...would be more profitable for ALL OF US. By no means am i dissing Brethren inna Babylon. Brethren are doing mad works... and mos def the works must continue, but Repatriation is a Must!!! For Jah work is inna Zion. We prayer to the east, peace to Zion peace to Jerusalem. Fire burn Babylon

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 6/27/2004 12:49:44 AM

Rastafari, Selassie I the first...

InI maybe born in Babylon, but InI are not of it. InI were known by Jah from the very foundation of the earth. Babylon will fall, it is falling even now. InI must be prepared to pick up our things and trod on Zion-way. Bredren constantly hustle in Babylon, trying to get, the focus should really be getting ready to repatriate. Then again, InI must leave Babylon in our minds before we leave for the east from out of the belly of the beast. Seen...? InI may be youths Soul Rebel, but Jah speaks through InI. We are the i-neration that seeks Jah-face, we are the i-neration that must carry Rastafari's message forward.

Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/29/2004 4:37:50 PM

All people have their own trod and purpose. Jah needs His SoulJah's in both Zion and Babylon right now because the battle is still going on. Everyone has their time to trod, some people's time has already happened, others time is now, and others time is in the future.

As long as people Itinue to live for Jah. Jah will move them when their time comes.

Many people around the world come to babylon with the hopes of a better opportunity, because babylon sends out this illusion for others to see. But when many come here, they see that the opportunity is not for everyone, the poor don't get to share in it. So they instead suffer under babylon system, and babylon uses the poor people's labour to make more opportunity for the rich.

Jah will provide for his people wherever they are on the earth. The grass is always greener on Jah side.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: s3cogcpsk5@montokop.pw Sent: 7/18/2020 12:13:31 AM

The history of the hola mount vs Babylon exists since hundreds of years ago and their beliefs are as strong as their people are. These people oftenly are psycho paths which means that they don’t have courage to put papers owl reviews for elders but have confidence that could lead them anywhere among society of hola and Babylon.

Messenger: followersuk Sent: 8/7/2020 11:57:32 AM

Rastafari is more than just a religion. It is a movement and a way of life. The Rasta life style is one of peace, or at least it seeks to be one of ... by Eicfollowers uk

Messenger: followersuk Sent: 8/7/2020 11:58:27 AM

That's gold in the Rastafarian flag, not yellow! IslandOutpost-Outposting-4. A common misconception of the Rastafari flag is that its colors are red, ... by urdu poetry

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/7/2020 1:20:56 PM

Hello to the military police lol

I apologize for writing, I am asking you to write to James, he's mad at me and has only just realized that whites aren't the only racists...

Salaam +) IS

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I