Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3716&start_row=1

I dont understand

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/22/2009 6:38:59 PM

I stay in a group home, and it seems no one brings the love, only argueing and fights. It is as if I Have to say something or show something for everyone to realize they need to talk in positive reasoning and just LOVE. I do not understand at all. So now i see that all people are one. So does this same thing in Ethiopia go on, people looking towards me to let Jah LOVE have its works. I think not because Zion is the dwelling of the Most High. Sometimes i see airplanes leaving columbus and i just wish if i could land in Ethiopia. I have 2-3 more years of probation to do until i'm free, but i just dont understand. Someone has to explain this mystery, because if i ever even start to hate everything turns into chaos, but i stop it. someone help me understand, i'm not even the best person spiritually.

thank you for your time

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2009 12:33:23 AM

If the I brings Love to the people around the I, some will catch on to it. Just make sure the I doesn't catch on to their foolishness.

If the I build yourself up and trod strong enough, the I will see your surroundings change. If the I has your own room in the home, then when people enter your room, they will feel like they entered a completely different place. The vibe in the room will be so different from the surrounding area. People will not be able to resist the Relaxation and Love, and the I will see a different side of them.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/24/2009 3:34:27 PM

Good advice Ark I, so is the I saying to me to stay in my room and read the holy scripture, it is hard for me to keep showing love because i havent found that inner peace. How do i gain spiritual strength? i pray alot, i praise selasse, but i havent found that inner peace

may Jah bless his children

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/24/2009 9:48:40 PM

The I doesn't need to stay in your room, and the I shouldn't just stay in your room. What I am saying is that if the I settles your Irits, then the vibes will change around the I, wherever the I is, and since your room is your room, and the I spends a fair amount of time there, whether sleeping or doing whatever else, the vibes within those walls will change, and it will be like a different dimension when compared to the vibes outside of it.

The I will carry those vibes within the I when the I leaves your room, and it time the I will realize that the I can influence the vibes wherever the I is.

The I wants to gain Iritual strength. Read the reasonings below and the I might find some help in them.

Remember Jah Love

Faith Strength

Faith

Fire Burn try and hope

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/26/2009 9:02:52 AM

To Young Lion, there are three types of people in the world.

The carrot, the egg, the coffee bean!

When in hot water, the carrot becomes mushy and loses its shape, flavor, and strength.

The egg puts up a tough exterior but still cooks on the inside.

The coffee bean? It changes the water!

You can be like the coffee bean Young Lion, with your presence in the pot of confusion and foolishness.

RSK (the Rastaman's Sistr)

-Teach the Youth the Truth Ministry!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 10/27/2009 11:00:16 AM

irie ites!

young lion, jus 'memba dis: RastafarI nuh go give no man no more dan he can bear. Jah is love.

selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/27/2009 11:06:42 PM

Yes I, as RSK said, change your surroundings, instead of letting your surroundings change the I.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/29/2009 7:37:15 PM

all i do is listen to reggae music, read bible and just stare at the tv....i smoke cigarettes because if i get caught again smoking the herb i go to prison for 9 months. i'll probably get a hold of some chakt to stimulate my mind

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/29/2009 9:45:57 PM

If that is your reason for smoking cigarettes(reason meaning not smoking Ganja), then the I wasn't properly using the Ganja. It is not about breathing smoke and those that have allowed their minds to get addicted and habitual in breathing smoke are focusing on the wrong thing.

Cigarettes should never be seen as even a partial replacement.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I