Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3714&start_row=1

about polution ??? it all

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: osar Sent: 10/19/2009 1:46:46 PM

the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall be fed by it.
to reason
one big love in the name of H.I.M. THE KING OF HEAVEN AND HEARTH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2009 9:25:00 PM

Reason more about the kind of Reasoning the I is looking for.

Messenger: osar Sent: 10/22/2009 11:31:30 AM

yes I the thinking was stronger than the writing, but the hole matter of it all,is, the entire deeds of the babywrongs is directed to the destroyment of the hearth from any angle I can see.
jah bless and guide to be able to dissern properly in this crucial times
jah lives

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2009 12:45:03 PM

I wonder if the want to destroy the earth, or do they want to rob you of your inheritance for themselves

Messenger: osar Sent: 10/22/2009 2:31:12 PM

as I look around I see all this work of destruccion wich THEM call construction. tempering in every single way to react against ICREATION.
them are blind racing against themself to create them damnation.
the way out,the oneness,the non involucration,shoot idrens I reason.
at the end it is jah plan, your will be done
JAH RASTAFARI
AS PETER TOSH SAID THE RASTAMAN THE ONLY MAN LEFT IN CREATION.
HAILE SELASSIE VENERATED AND HALLOWED BE I NAME

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2009 1:01:59 AM

I don't really think it is either, at least not directly. I don't think they are destroying the earth with the direct intention of destroying it, or with the direct intention of robbing future generations of their inheritance. I think they do it because they are so greedy for power, control and money, that they will do whatever they can to attain those goals. So if they are destroying the earth in the process, they don't care because they are achieving their goals and they think that other people can worry about the consequences. Also, many of them try to make themselves feel better about it by using denial, convincing themselves that what they are doing is not that big of a deal. The less they think about it, the better they feel about it.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I