Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3713&start_row=1

Bless

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahMoon Sent: 10/19/2009 2:26:10 AM

Greetings all children of JAH!

I am here to reintroduce I back into the forum. I name is Jahmila Rosario, and I was well on my trod for a year or so, my own trod (i am offspring of RAS parents). I have trim, recently. I feel the vibe of H.I.M calling on me again, to come stronger, confident, and positive in my trod and livity. I would like some positive words of wisdom for I.
SELAH

blessed love JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2009 9:22:26 PM

Welcome,

I and I look forward to sight the I Reasonings.

I would like to hear the I experience of growing with RasTafarI parents.

Messenger: JahMoon Sent: 10/21/2009 11:03:20 PM

Blessed love ark I,

For I growing up with RAS parents was hard when I was a yute, and living in babylon especially. My brother and I were looked at differently and for a while, from young, that became annoying. InI made our peace with our selves. My parents, never push the convenant on I, for we only say we praised JAH and live. I, myself, am on my one journey, and hopefully my younger brother in time (if called) will go again on his journey. It is truly a blessing to have such righteous, intelligent parents whom taught me teachings of Iself from yute.

One love.

Jahmila

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2009 1:04:34 AM

Yes I, it is truly a Blessing. The I can Itinue the growth in this generation and the generations forward.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I