Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=369&start_row=1

Believe??

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/22/2004 2:26:03 PM

Igher I Greetings I

When you ask follower of religions about God in connection with science, evolution theorie etc they will always tell you, that you must BELIEVE in god and you can't proof it, and you shouldn't deal with science etc...
But I n I know that science most of the time doesn't speak against the existence of JAH, or evolution theory doesn't speak against Genesis. I just read a good article about that, and just want cite HIM on this:
"I would advise him(I n I) to read and to study the Bible, I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator."

There exists the "intelligent-designer-theory", it was made by the best scientists and says that the creation must have been designed by an intelligent designer... remember this say many of the best scientists, biologists etc.

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/23/2004 5:22:45 PM

the I mean that there are men who say that there is a designer who "designed" the world and the humans and so on... ?

if them say there must be a "designer", I say this "designer" is THE Creatah, JAH RAS TEFERI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/23/2004 9:16:05 PM

Yes I, Selassie I words are true. Learning about science doesn't disprove God. It just gives I and I a closer look at Jah Creation.

When I see the greatness of Creation, I see the greatness of Jah work.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 6/24/2004 2:03:58 AM

Blessings in the Hola Name of Haile Selassie,

InI know that Babylon always tries to downplay and soil the truth about InI's existence. It goes from the concept of evolution, the basic "building blocks", ape-like creatures, to the "big bang". But when I look at InI and the Mother of I-ration's work in nature, I know that InI were fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139). I look at the lil' princesses and princes of my bredrens and say, "There lies the glory of Jah's hands." InI are talking about Jah, who spoke himself into existence and then InI into existence. InI are talking about Jah, who is, who was, and is to come. Who extended himself in the form of Yeshua and Selassie I. The "designer", the great "structurer" is Jah, the alpha and omega, the beginning that has no end.

Rastafari

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/24/2004 8:54:40 AM

Yes I!

This article which I wrote was in a Jehova Witnesses paper... I don't deal with them, but I saw tis paper with the headline "Bible and Science?" and I find that very interesting.
This article say that chemicians, physicians, biologists, scientists and so on of the highest levels worldwide agree(most of them) on the intelligent-designer-theory. They do not deal with bible or are christians or belong to a religion, they just say that the whole nature is such complex that there must have been an intelligent designer. Most of them do not believe in a personal God, but in a power, energy etc which is more intelligent than men could ever understand.
The article shows a few of the most doubtful cases in science which bring scientsits to the theorie that there must have been an intelligent designer, like this one:
In the universe there are the four fundamental physical powers, without those powers there would not exist any life. Life can only exist if those four powers are exactly in the connection to each other like they are now, if only one would be minimal different... there would be NOTHING.
So the whole universe is in a special connection, all elements... just a few scientists would call that accidental.

Selah

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 6/24/2004 7:53:04 PM

YES I, give thanks to ALL on this forum in the light of JAH Rastafari!

InI been reading the posts on this topic with great interest...InI would caution others in describing the Almighty Creator, Jah, as the "intelligent designer." InI know there is NO doubt that the almighty Jah is intelligent and that we, as intelligent beings, are a reflection of Jah...for we were created in Jah's image. When InI saw the term 'intelligent designer' InI could not help but think of what the freemasons refer to the creator as the "grand old architect of the universe" (G.O.A.T.U)...this was alluded to as the character in the white suit in the Matrix: Revolutions movie. InI know that them heathens are not worshipping the true and ever-living and ever-loving God Jah Rastafari....they are confused and not following the true light of Jah. So Idrens, be careful in this time!

InI occupation inna Babylon is a biochemist. For InI, the process of evolution is part of Jah's creation. These 2 -creation and evolution- exist as one in InI vision...InI believe you cannot have one without the other and visa versa. And InI think, as the breden alluded to before, that science is more frequently being used as proof of Jah's creation.
ONE LOVE
Joseph I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I