Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3675&start_row=1

Haile Selassie and 2nd home

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/3/2009 7:42:35 PM

In a speech in America when John F. Kennedy was in office he said that the United States is a second home for people, now if this was Babylon i dont think he would say that for America because Haile Selassie dont suck up for nobody, He even went back to Italy to make peace witht them. But how i see it is if you look at things negative, then all you get is negative reaction

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2009 12:28:50 PM

Part of the explanation is in what you said, you said,
------------------------
He even went back to Italy to make peace witht them
------------------------

Selassie I is God, and God forgives people even though they deal with serious wickedness. That is why the wicked are still around, because God forgives them and gives them more opportunities to turn toward HIM. Did you know that Selassie I has welts on his hands from the mustard gas that babylon dropped under the rule of Mussolini, and Selassie I still forgives the heathen that did such a thing against God.

Refugees from different parts of the world come to the US, and it becomes their second home. People who leave their homeland and go to the US make it their second home. So why would you think that because Selassie I says that the US is the second home for some people that it means that the US is not babylon.

God is forgiving to babylon and has done good things for them, this can be seen in history. Jah wants all to Live for HIM, so He encourages the good things people do.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I