Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3645&start_row=1

i want to be a rasta

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: want 2 b a rasta Sent: 8/6/2009 10:45:39 PM

what do i need to know if i want to b a rasta?
how do i use rasta words in everyday sentences?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2009 11:50:00 PM

There are a lot of things to know. Reason and Learn with patience.

The I can also look through Reasonings made before.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/7/2009 3:56:17 AM

bless,

if you ask Jah to reveal H.I.Mself to you and are patient about it, He will reveal H.I.Mself to you.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/7/2009 5:03:39 AM

Greetingz. Just remember dis; being rasta is not necesarily about
growing dreadlocks, smoking ganja and wearing clothes with red, gold and green. Its a conception that comes from within, a righteous way
of life....a mystical trod. There are numerous reasonings that are on this forum that can help the I to overstand more about rasta trod.

Jah Bless

Messenger: BlessedSisteren9136 Sent: 8/7/2009 8:10:21 PM

Blessed Love to all the I them in the name of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafar I King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah....InI want the I to know that if you come Iveryday and read previous reasonings posted, will guide the I in your trod. InI grateful for this site.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Bro. Adrian Yussuf Sent: 8/31/2009 3:14:56 PM

Blessed Love.

The I don't have to adopt a certain type of speech in order to be Rasta. Many do or are born using it, but it's not necessary. Rasta isn't about hair, or talk, or the outward (although the I may find hiself called to dread). Rasta is about trodding Rastafari Itinually, siting His Imperial Majesty and following his Guiduance in the I's life. Rasta is not a religion to be joined, but a lifeway to be followed. Listen, learn, grow.

Praise Jah RasTafari.

Messenger: Rasta02 Sent: 9/1/2009 8:47:45 AM

has longer you have belief in your heart .... and you have to be bless in to a rasta

Messenger: alexgana Sent: 10/8/2009 10:38:35 AM

InI believe in Jesus the Christ is it right for me?do rasta believe in Christ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/8/2009 11:13:26 AM

Some RasTafarI people deal with Yeshua Christ, but others don't deal with Yeshua, because all they need is Selassie I.

Some don't like to deal with Jesus because the name of Jesus was used to commit much wickedness, from slavery, thievery to murder and other wickedness.

I don't think people should blame Yeshua Christ for what the wicked did, because any claims the wicked made to Christ name was a lie, because Christ has no part with the wicked. They should instead blame the imposters instead of blaming Christ, because the imposters ways are not the ways of Christ.

Messenger: osar Sent: 10/8/2009 12:27:50 PM

rasta is the one who practice righteousness and is able to become one with the word of jerusalem jeshua and the king of kings H.I.M. GOD SELASSIE RASTAFARI. PUT ON THE IIIII . AND CAUSE THE FACE OF GOD TO SHINE IN YOUR HART.
ONE AND ONLY RASTAFARI IIIIIIII....

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I