Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=364&start_row=1

FREE THE HERB - WE NEED A MOVEMENT

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RaS DJ Sent: 6/14/2004 11:15:38 AM

greetings , .. InI recently been arrested for possesion of the herb. InI feel that we need a movement. How many of I brothers have been presecuted and punished for nothin but a plant? InI think that we need to stand up an take action to let the people see babylons lies. InI am young only 15 but JAH is strong in me. InI am not just some immature pot head running around smoking for giggles an fun. I do not see how the gov't can ignore us any longer. We are so high in numbers now.. InI bredthren need to unite. Our voice will be heard for jah light will shine through.
One
Dj

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/14/2004 2:01:12 PM

you have to take cair of your self.there is a lot to be seen about this post.ini will post more later.Brun the weed not JAH seed.

onelove

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 6/15/2004 2:41:08 AM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

INI movement is awareness and consciousness, bredren. INI don't need no Babylon approval to do what is RIGHT, seen.

WAtch each step bredren and move with i-site.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2004 10:13:28 AM

truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2004 10:55:40 PM

RasTafarI all over have brought forward movements, sometimes along with others, to fight for I and I rights concerning Ganja.

Babylon still wants to keep it illegal, because Ganja makes it harder for them to brainwash I and I with their propaganda. Because Ganja causes people to pay more attention to smaller details, so babylon lies are more easily seen.

Like Nefertiti said, I and I don't seek approval from babylon. Consider your movements and how the I got yourself in trouble, and don't repeat the same mistakes. If a person makes it easy for babylon to see their movements, then babylon will act on what they see.

Some people feel that babylon has no right to do such things, and that I and I should have the right to use the Ganja however and whenever we want. I also feel the same way, but I know that babylon doesn't care what I feel about that, so I avoid situations that invite babylon to trouble I for Ganja. If a person doesn't avoid these situations because they feel they have the right, then they must face the consequences of that.

I know that in some cases, a person is just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and trouble comes. But the reason I said what I said, is that I know many that have no problems with the police over herb. And most of the Ones that have problems are the Ones that walk without discretion.

It is good to challenge babylon government about these issues, through movements as the I suggests, but there is no point in challenging police officers about it, because they will do their job, until their job requirements change. But they will only act on what they see, so if they see I and I but don't see I and I movements, they have nothing to act upon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I