Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3552&start_row=1

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/1/2009 11:06:27 PM

Sometimes when I and I see someone deal with folly, it is not the best to tell them right away, but it is better to wait until later.

I don't want to speak in vanity, so if a person is in a mind state where they will just ignore what I say, then it might be better to hold those words. When their mind state is more willing to hear, then the words can be spoken and they will be heard.

When I and I see somebody we know doing wrong, I and I shouldn't wait a long time to tell the person that they are dealing with wrong. Sometimes it can be said right away, and the person will hear it. But other times it will go on deaf ears. I don't want to only speak the right, but I want the right to also be heard. If I tell someone that something they did was against Jah, I don't say it for my benefit or to embarrass them, and I don't say it so I can go to Jah and tell Jah that I did my part by telling them. I also don't say it to judge them, but I say it so they can correct theirself and save theirself from judgment.

One situation I can use to explain what I am saying is that if you are with a group of people and one person speaks or does some wickedness. Sometimes it is necessary to immediately speak. But when it is not necessary to immediately speak, then it is better to take the person aside and tell them the problem, instead of saying it in front of everyone and embarrass the person. In some cases it might be necessary to embarrass the person so that they see it, but other times it will cause them to ignore it and only be vex.

Another situation is this. One time I was with a Bredren of mine. He brought I to his Queen's house and we were reasoning. He had brought I as a mediator between them because they were having a lot of problems. But he didn't tell I until afterwards that he brought I for this purpose. They were speaking and they started arguing, I can't remember exactly what they were arguing about. They then involved I by asking I questions about their argument. I could tell from the Irits of I bredren, that he was confident and thought that I would be on his side in the matter. And I could tell from the Irits of the woman, that she was very defensive, because she perceived that it was two against her.

Both were in the wrong, but I knew that if I spoke about the woman at that time, that she would not listen to a word and would only increase in vexation. So I first spoke about what the bredren dealt with. She started to feel less defensive as I was speaking, because I was speaking of his wrongs. After a little while her confidence rose up higher and I could tell that she was in a better mindset to hear I words. So I spoke about the things that she was dealing with, and she heard I words without any vexation at all.

Afterwards, I told her how I perceived her spirit in the beginning, and that I waited until I perceived that she was able to hear what I said. She looked so surprised and asked I how I knew. I told her that it was Jah.

These are the kind of situations that I am speaking about. I and I are not here to just tell people that they are wrong, Jah has already shown us that a long time ago. I and I are here to turn people away from wrong, unto the righteousness of Jah.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/2/2009 11:28:34 PM

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

I think timing is everything, I always say to my wife" go to get my rhythm".To me that means moving with a constant pace so that your body remember the motions and can identify what time and action to take.

fari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/28/2013 9:41:59 PM

Time wasted blowing unheard breath takes away time from usefulness. It is energy lost, and seeds destroyed so they bear no fruit.

If I and I intention is to help an Idren or Sistren, then I and I must Learn when to speak, or else the words won't help, and may even cause more problems. To have the attitude that people should just accept the truth any time it is told is unrealistic, and will often be unfruitful. If the I is the only One who actually heard your own words, then what has the I or anybody else gained? The I will only get a repetition of what the I already knows, and the other person will not get the Knowledge and Correction they need. If instead, the I waits for the Right time, then the person will not only hear it, but will Learn to Live it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/28/2013 9:45:58 PM

And it is not just when to speak, but it is also how to speak. Because, if it is said the wrong way, it can cause undeaf ears to become deaf again, while if it is said the Right way, with consideration of the way the person is, then it will cause undeaf ears to open even more.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/29/2013 3:27:43 AM

Give Thanks for bringing this forward.
When and how to speak to a one is something I need to remain mindfull of. I am often told I am too blunt when I correct a one. I reasoned to I self that it is important to say what I mean but reading this I real eyes the importance of communicating in a way the other person is going to be open too.

Blessed Love

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/29/2013 3:12:32 PM

I agree Ark 1, recently Jah magnified more inna I, to show I that each man has HIM in him, since the day he was born. Once an man overstand that the Most I is in him always then it is imperative for that man to follow the Most i in him and help awake another man to innect with the Most I in that man. True enlightment and spreading of the Gospel, also if if the iman help awaken souls then those souls have bcome born again.

Yes Ark 1, your humility in speaking to someone caused the I to awaken the I in dem. Buruk Fiqir

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/1/2013 12:53:49 AM

Thanks for sharing the wisdo, and knowledge.

Its best not to peach but to teach. Iv found the best way is to wait for the ones who have questions about Jah Rastafari IANDI And Higher Livity

those who ask...the question of life
will receive the answer th the question of life
and one and ones will trod on living the higher real Ieye vision quest

the wise are not ignorant,not ignoring, but questioning, the facts of the matter, and who they really are, and are not.

we are IADNI I and one
all boarders and separations are illusions and mental modifications
no isms and skism
just pure irie vibrations
like that of when Jah spoke in the beginning

the word is vibration and it changes matter, and the word is a sword,
got to used a sword wisely, and the word is a seed to be panted only in good ground where it will be tended and watered and fertilized by it land manager, and the word is water bringing contentment to unquenchable thirst of desires and craving, quenching this thirt of the soul, and the word is the womb like mother mary who took care of Jesus Christ was born in, the word is the womb I am reborn in, reborn, not of flesh, not into a earthy fleshy physically seen life, but real life that is of the soul living in spirit with Jah, ever inspiring by the awe inspiring Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/1/2013 7:08:12 PM

And Jah Word is a gift to his children who appreciate it and cherish it(Matthew13:44-45)

No greater gift than wisdom....
many have ear but do not hear
have minds but can not understand the teachings
of Noah, Moses, And all The Prophets And Judges
or even Jesus Christ, nor do they pay heed to any religion or scriptures of myths or Ancient wisdom....

Follow wisdom and guidance, falling away from instruction is like a train pulling off its tracks into destruction....

There is a voice calling in the wilderness
the voice of our Ancestors
the voices of the Ancients
their storys and testamony is waiting for those to listen
their messages are in a package waiting to be opened
the true will be reveals to those who dig
after seeking for satifaction in babylon(physical illusion) on and on but never finding peace one and all will finally turn to the truth(spirit) seeking, asking, knocking. With all Jah has given:With all IANDI body heart mind and soul

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I