Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3535&start_row=1

ZION GATES ARE OPEN WIDE

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: denhaile Sent: 5/19/2009 12:21:09 PM

Greetings in the Holy name of his Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I

The love of Jah is the gates of Zion...living in this world today seems so hard but with the love of the most high Jah the hungry will be fed, hate will turn to compassion and care, the poor will be rich cause there is nothing worth pure and unconditional love, the love that our father has for we children of the most high...Jah loves his children without regard to race color or creed...Jah loves his children without any restriction nor condition..Jah gave us the power to decide, we got a choice to do, Zion gates are open wide so it is up to we

Haile Selassie I Iver living Iver shall reign the most high JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jaki.Khalfan Sent: 9/29/2009 2:42:20 AM

True that Zion gates are wide open, never close night or day for the aeons. Only thing keeping men out are their own iniquity. Men enter through Gates of Pearl and pearl = truth! We must have second death of Yah fire to enter, old man must die so new man living in Yahoshua Christos can live for ever.

See overcomers.ca for good articles on the foundation stones of the New Jerusalem and the Bulwark's of Holy Mount Zion.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/6/2009 9:23:23 PM

All Praises due unto His Imperial Majesty Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/20/2009 5:49:58 AM

COME ETHIOPIANS COME
SEH WE HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU
COME ETHIOPIANS COME

ZION GATES ARE OPEN WIDE
ZION GATES ARE OPEN WIDE
ZION GATES ARE OPEN WIDE

E.A.B.I.C. Trinidad & Tobago - Come Ethiopians

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/22/2009 3:52:22 PM

i feel the fire everyday