Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3504&start_row=11

Healing Hair Oil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sndzimande Sent: 9/4/2009 10:14:58 AM

Give thanks! my hair line is gone, now i'm ghetting it back

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2009 10:30:56 AM

Has the I already started using the oil, or is the I planning to use it?

When the I said now I am getting it back, I wasn't sure if the I was saying, now the I is planning to get it back, or if the I was saying that now the I has started to get it back.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/5/2009 9:41:41 PM

Would the Hair Oil promote lock formation? I would be interested in trying the Healing Hair Oil if I could find where to buy the ingredients.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2009 9:47:57 PM

I don't know if it would help the locks form. It is possible.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/30/2011 5:35:31 PM

Reading through this Reasoning, Iman thought I would bring it forwards again with details of how to get hold of some of the oils mentioned.

I came across this website recently:
Nature's Gift

Iman haven't actually ordered anything from them yet so I can't comment on the service but from the looks of it they sell everything that is required to make the hair oil as well as other organically produced oils and such things.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/5/2012 5:35:07 PM

Here's a link to a one of my local (Eugene,OR) bulk herbs supplier. I have had friends whom have worked for this company. Nice people and good quality products, all organic, and at a low price. Besides essential oils, they have bulk herbs, spices, teas, books and so on.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/aroma/ess.html

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: Yohanes Sent: 9/15/2015 3:38:36 AM

Haile appreciate sharing healing knowledge.
Raspect Brother Ark I for the recipe of the Healing Hair Oil.
Iman has not used hair oils yet. But as I have some scalp problems like dandruff and thinning by now I am considering to do it.
How do you usually apply it, after washing the hair? How often and which quantity am I supposed to put? Do you mind getting the oil in the locks or do you even wash your natty shortly after annointing the I ras?
"Instead of waiting to save enough money to buy all the oils at once, it might be easier to buy one or two at a time"
Which ones are recommended to start with?
Blessings be upon the crowns

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 9/15/2015 4:22:38 AM

I don't use oil on my hair, but I do use olive oil on my skin every day, and have done for many years now. It is most excellent for dry skin. I think it is best to use the oil closest to you. By this, I mean, if I lived in the tropics, I feel coconut oil would be better to use as it is closer to home. Likewise, olive oil seems more suitable for me living in a temperate climate. This is just my experience, but obviously it would not harm anyone to use either.

Just one question, when you apply the olive oil to the skin, you can rub it in and it isn't oily. But I have once in the past tried applying it to the hair and it was hideously difficult to remove. Basically I went into school the following day like Elvis Presley, it was that stiff and greasy!! oil would actually drip off if you squeezed it tight enough. I normally never, ever use a chemical shampoo, but in that situation I was given no other option but to use it one time, just because of the seriously oily state of my hair.

Just wondering, does oil not do the same for everyone's hair?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/15/2015 2:32:13 PM

seen.

what kind of shampoo do (all of) you use? i use chemical ones but i check sites like codecheck.info to see what its made of. some people use garlic shampoo to fight hair loss. organic shampoos are hard to find.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 9/15/2015 3:20:30 PM

I use pure honey. I count honey as Ital, but not so sure whether other people do here or not. It works very well.

If you are against it, just use plain water but wash your hair every single day.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I