Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3504&start_row=31

Healing Hair Oil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 9/18/2015 2:05:12 AM

No, it most definitely isn't me or any of my relatives.

It wasn't really necessary, to be honest; it is just a picture off the internet.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/18/2015 11:54:20 PM

People losing their hair may be common, but I wouldn't really call it natural. Often it is an imbalance that causes it.

I use the oil on my scalp, not really on the dreadlocks. I use enough until my scalp feels comfortably oiled. Putting oil on dreadlocks might have some positive impacts, but has the negative impact of attracting dirt.

In regards to the comment about olive oil not working well in hair. Almond oil has a different consistency and is absorbed quickly, so shouldn't have the issues associated with olive oil. Just make sure to not lie down on material that might get stained until the oil is absorbed. I usually put it on in the morning before I put on my tam. Not every morning, maybe once a week or more or less depending on if I feel I need it.

I will think about what oils would be the first ones to get if getting only a few at first. One thing to consider is that even though the oils are expensive, such a small amount is used when making a batch that the oils last a long time.

There is a good chance that the oil also prevents lice. I definitely can't guarantee that, but a few of the ingredients are known to repel lice and other bugs.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/19/2015 3:01:00 PM

nice. never hard of that effects of almond oil.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 3:38:29 PM

It is not just almond oil, several other oils are mixed in.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/7/2020 4:02:11 AM

uP !

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I