Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=349&start_row=1

Why thing gar be like dis?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rasgyal Sent: 6/5/2004 8:16:02 AM

As rasgyal sat yah a wonder why de things gar be so. Man a envy man. Woman a fright down for man. De youths a go jail for killing 1 another.De emperor dem a use up and dis de young empresss dem u dun kno rasgal a go bun she fire pun dem. De parents dat ner show de youths dem love and just ner protect hotta fire pan u. U dun when Jah a fe come back for de earth a lot judgement gon pan de world.

Jah bless

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 6/5/2004 10:24:33 AM

Seems like you know the answer, empress...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/5/2004 12:25:07 PM

These times of wickedness must come.

Matthew 18
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

The rise of wickedness will cause the end of wickedness.

Jah guide I and I forIver

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rasgyal Sent: 6/6/2004 2:19:49 PM

rasgyal just wan see de youths than prosper and it urth me heart to de dem get corupt. Rastarians is not about the lacks but about the purity of we heart and wa we believe in.

One luv,one purity,one trinity, one d'vine

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 6/6/2004 11:34:15 PM

Shitstem tricks them, they rebel against it only to fall even more into their trap. Picture an animal getting its foot stuck in one a those sharp bear traps... the more it struggles without knowing what it's doing, the more those blades dig in, making it even more painful, even more difficult to get out... Youths haff fi know how them a escape without hurting themself or anyone else, and then them a conquer babylon...

One Love

Ras John

Messenger: rasgyal Sent: 6/7/2004 9:10:56 PM

yea Ras John u rite
but a gatta look out for de youths of we nations.i had a bad youth life but every day me give jah nuff raspect for what im help me overcome all de overstandin im help me seek and de faith of me knowin dat dis only a test. me just believe we gar chant de word of de most high to de youth help dem to ley dem overs wha we a chant ley dem seek de pure way a so.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/7/2004 9:35:20 PM

Yes I Ras Gyal, it is I and I responsibility to teach the youth. I and I should be rising from generation to generation instead of just moving in circles. I and I children should learn from our experience, and they should pass this on to their children along with the experience they will gain.

One Life, One movement to Jah

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/8/2004 5:40:00 AM

mayb I and I should consider engendering sense of self in youth and self ... I and I not different, but one ... as a result the power which exists within all of that overstanding is a light to all those who exist in darkness ... and that is Babylon for me -- darkness ... not evil ... for to call it evil, makes it something i and i should respect ... and that we can't ..

it's hard, but worthwhile -- show oders how one overcome one's own darkness, to follow light ... and light in all its magnificence will shine upon i and i tenfold, and more, as more people cum to i and i light ...

peace

Messenger: rasgyal Sent: 6/9/2004 9:29:53 PM

Ark 1 just do wha u gar do to unite a nation of Jah Jah children but u dun kno de father luve DE youths so a dem we gar chant de word a de most high 2

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2004 9:48:05 PM

Yes I, the children need to learn Jah way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I