Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3452&start_row=1

is ganja use limited?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: massy Sent: 4/2/2009 5:21:21 PM

i really want to know if it is true that you can only use limited quantity of ganja?
and can you grow it at home?

sorry if my english is bad, i come from slovenia

bless!

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 4/2/2009 5:27:03 PM

bless,
ganja is used to mediate and get closer to Jah. to I, theres no limit as long as ur mediatin and not jus foolin around wit it, zeen.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 4/3/2009 9:01:52 AM

Greetingz I.

No. Ganja use is not limited by anyman but only the Iself can choose to limit it when the I sees it necessary. Remember also dat ganja is not what makes ini rasta, so whether one smokes the herb or not, one can still be a rasta.

Ises unto Ras TafarI ForIver

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/28/2016 9:20:13 AM

Think I that's better to not abuse of the healing of the nation. But when Iman say abuse, fi mi abuse is 5 joints a dai avaridai. Not 1 or 2 a day, or 10 in a dai but 2 or 3 dai a week, that's good.

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/28/2016 11:19:35 AM

I think the limit is three plants for personal use, I've heard that the most they can do is give you a fine and take your plant away (In the UK).

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/28/2016 11:23:07 AM

Yes the I inside will tell you. That's how they have the ammo to damn the healing Herb, some people can't hear the I telling them to stop.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/28/2016 1:40:53 PM

In jamaica you can grow a limited number of plants at home and have up to 2 ounces on your persons in public. Smoking in public may end up in a small fine but no permanent criminal record. In UK you can get locked up for a spliff, its completely at the disgression of the beast, and subject to lifetime on criminal records

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/28/2016 3:08:12 PM

They've chilled out on growing plants in the uk as much as I've heard. Aslong it's not too much to call personal. One of my neighbors said he knows of someone who just got a fine and his plants confiscated. I would myself but I have my daughter here and you know how social services go on.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I