Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3404&start_row=11

Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/3/2009 9:29:07 PM

Yes I, THE ONLY BLACK CHRIST SPEAKETH. There is only One God, and all who Live as God come only as One.

If there are claims of more than One, it is false claim because there is only One.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/3/2009 10:15:30 PM

Give thanks for LIFE and the LIFE giver, King Emmanuel 7th Black Christ in Flesh

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 3/24/2009 10:26:13 PM

the 7th black christ? alright can you teach i who are the others

selassiei menen i rastafari

onelove

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/24/2009 10:55:48 PM

There is only ONE Christ, that is Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Holy Emmanuel I is ONE with the Father, Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Holy Emmanuel I is called the 7th because He is Lord of the Sabbath, the 7th day (Saturday)

Here is a reasoning Honorable Bredren Ark I has made:

Christ is One with Jah, RasTafarI is One with Jah, and all that live for Jah are One with Jah. One is one in completeness, there is no separation in One. So Christ is Jah, RasTafarI is Jah, and all that live for Jah is Jah. One is what Christ told I and I to be, and is what Christ asked Jah to make us be.

John 14
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 17
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I MENEN I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/25/2009 3:07:31 PM

I found something that is related to the oneness.

The Coptic Church has never believed in monophysitism the way it was
portrayed in the Council of Chalcedon! In that Council, monophysitism
meant believing in one nature. Copts believe that the Lord is perfect
in His divinity, and He is perfect in His humanity, but His divinity
and His humanity were united in one nature called "the nature of the
incarnate word", which was reiterated by Saint Cyril of Alexandria.
Copts, thus, believe in two natures "human" and "divine" that are
united in one "without mingling, without confusion, and without
alteration" (from the declaration of faith at the end of the Coptic
divine liturgy). These two natures "did not separate for a moment or
the twinkling of an eye" (also from the declaration of faith at the
end of the Coptic divine liturgy).

Messenger: Thundah Moh Fayah Sent: 4/3/2009 5:49:35 AM

Jah Rastafari
Greetings to Lords and Empresses

The iyah has made it clear, has explained it with pictures that you can see it in you, as i look and you and i see Jah, and the same thing happens to you, really we will know that Emmanuel is with us.

One blessed love

Thundah Moh Fayah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/9/2013 3:12:46 AM

Rastafari The Prophet Priest and King Trinity have always existed 4rm creation.In Genesis Jah seh let Us make man in Our own image and likeness,the "Us" which Jah refered to is the Trinity.When Jah revealed Himself to Abraham,behold three man appeared 2 Abraham.In Jesus time the Prophet was John the Baptist,Jesus the Priest and King Bazen of Ithiopia 4rm the Union of Solomon and Sheba(He was among the 3 wisemen 4rm the east)Till this day Marcus I Immanuel I King Selassie I Jah RasTafari. AS JAH WAS IN THE BEGINNING,HE IS NOW AND FOREVER SHALL BE!!!

Messenger: apollo Sent: 2/9/2013 11:10:16 AM

Greerings with love and Unity

I just want to know how Emmanuel (Of BoboShanti) disappeared on Earth as a flesh? You know?

HAILE SELASSIE I
RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/9/2013 2:12:53 PM

Apollo,

Destruction of the flesh is not the ending of Life.

King Emmanuel, Selassie I Lives.

Messenger: apollo Sent: 2/10/2013 3:45:03 AM

I know that Eleazar, I just want to have a complete story of Emmanuel I of Bobo.

Blessings.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I