Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3398&start_row=1

Emmanuael is born

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/25/2009 9:42:23 AM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/25/2009 9:43:53 AM

H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/25/2009 9:44:14 AM

H.I.M.: The birth of Our Lord is a joyous family event. However, I do not only rejoice with my kindred and family since the whole Ethiopian nation is my family. I say this in the context of Christmas being observed by all churches in Ethiopia. I rejoice on this occasion also because of Jesus Christ being given for us. For He was born in the lowly place and got warmth by animals. This fact encourages us to celebrate it with joy.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I