Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3337&start_row=11

How independent are InI decisions in JAH masterplan?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/25/2009 6:47:32 PM

IIesi, your question is a good one, though still a basic question which is, i think basically asking, do we choose our own destiny, or, is everything predestined

As soon as you take out the "or" from the question, it is quiet simple to sight that both are true
Yes, it is all predestined, yes we choose our destiny.

If i put two apples before you and ask you to choose one, it is only you who makes that choice, no one else. That is why Ark I said, your mind is your own. But at the same time, whichever apple you choose, it was your destiny to choose that one, not because of anyones influence on your choice, but because it is all written already that you would choose that apple, because for one thing, Jah knoweth all things, and two, time is an illusion. What ini sight as past,present and future, is just one point in the sight of the most High

Blessed Love, dont complicate, simplify, wisdom is in simplicity
.........im wondering if i am to address the i as brethren or sistren?

Rastafari Live

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/25/2009 8:57:44 PM

IIESI, you said,
-------------------
SO we use our mind. This mind brethren is surely the will of JAH
-------------------

It is true that it is the will of Jah that we have a mind, and I was not saying otherwise.

When I said,
------------------------
Everything is the will of Jah, except for one thing, our mind.
------------------------

What I meant when I said mind was that what we think is not necessarily the will of Jah, but RasTafarI has given I and I the choice to think and make the decisions on our own, with Jah guidance always there to direct I and I, but I and I choice to follow Jah guidance or do something else.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: IIESI Sent: 1/29/2009 4:03:31 PM

Blessed Love!

- Ark I, me see the I and I&I are meaning the same. It seems as if only the use of words was confusing I.
But wait - it is our choice to follow JAH or do something else - Hypothetical yes. But after all JAH has given to the I and all the evidence Jah has shown to the I - would it ever be possible for the I to do 'something else' as follow HIM? Me know, many are called but a few a be choosen. Brother...in front of JAH I have no choice. After all I&I know, thought by the Father. HIM could strike me down, overstandably!

- Ras KebreAB what the I has brought out is how I&I a even overstand the statement of Ras I-Tom. Destiny and free will are not mutually exclusive. So in fact the I is absolutely right, the best would be to say:
It is InI who take our decisions self-contained and at the same time WE ARE PERFORMER OF JAH MASTERPLAN !

Oneness to all Children of JAH

By the way...sistren

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/30/2009 3:19:57 PM

Blessed love sistren

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I