Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3287&start_row=1

Fire Burn

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elijah Sent: 12/9/2008 6:31:00 PM

Greetings

If the Is didn't hear about it yet, InI want to spread the news,
as blood of children fled babilon again, this time in Greece.

ON THE GREEK RIOTS

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: IDread Sent: 12/10/2008 3:41:29 PM

I've been following this for days but for some reason it has been hard to find news on it.

Just skimming the article the I posted is disturbing though. In particular, the reports from Patras about police allying themselves with a nazi group make I uneasy.

Blessed Love
RastafarI

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 12/11/2008 4:25:56 AM

Greetings

The rebel continues. There are protests around Europe and some in US. Youth continue resistance against Police State in Greece. Today students are expected to come back to schools, but probably they will join protests in larger groups.

Yes I, the nazis groups cooperate with the police, they took part in arrests of protesters, there are proofs for that. They where brought to protests by the police and then media showed that "ordinary" people protested against rioters. There is lots of lies in media, they say that rioters destroyed small shops and businesses, nothing of that, there were burning banks, supermarkets and other corporate institutions. Greek TV shows old movies and entertainment programs instead of news.

In general what we can see in Europe and US is making so many people angry. Governments instead of support for people, offers taxpayers money to banks and other business organizations, which are mainly responsible for current growing crisis. Lots to say, any one can see whats going on. Rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

InI only hope no one will loose live or health during the protests and the rebel will bring some real change to the situation in Greece or at least let the people to unite against oppressive state there and everywhere. World needs radical change or will drive in to new form of totalitarian regime of capitalists and they corporate institutions.

Jah Guidance and Protection
Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

ps. more links and info

Indymedia UK
Indymedia Athens

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I