Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3277&start_row=1

Exile excerpt from My life and Ethiopia's progress vol.2

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/5/2008 4:26:28 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Sanbat Salam!

I and I remember coming across a question asked about H.I.M exile a while ago in this forum, and if I and I remember correctly I think it was you Ark I whom posted an excerpt from H.I.M autobiography vol.2 of H.I.M explaining why he went in exile in England. I and I did not read it at the time, but now I and I cannot find the post containing this excerpt and so I and I would like to know if I and I remember correct, and if so if Ark I or anyone whom knows could give me the link to this post.

I and I would like to Iditate on H.I.M words on why he went in exile.

Any help would be greatly appreciloved!

Iternal love to I Idrena dn I Sistren of Jah RasTafarI!
Itinual blessings and guidance!
Itinual Ises unto I and I and I King and Queen, Selassie I Mennen I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 4:37:08 PM

Greetings,

I once said
----------------------------------------
RasTafarI didn't fight and run away, He went to gather armies to help Ethiopia defeat Mussolini. He knew that the weapons that Ethiopia had couldn't compete with the more modern weapons the aggressor had, especially considering how wicked the people behind these weapons were. They used poison to kill many people, and didn't have any consideration for Life. So Selassie I Itinued the fight and accomplished what he set out to do. He gathered the armies to defeat Mussolini. Garvey said some things against Selassie I because he didn't Iverstand the purpose of everything that Selassie I did. He didn't Iverstand that Selassie I was gathering armies to fight against Mussolini. And Selassie I accomplished his goal and defeated Mussolini. Selassie I didn't come to bow, but to conquer.
----------------------------------------

I think the reasoning that you are thinking of is the one in the link below.

Does anyone know where to find My Life and Ethiopia's Progress Vol 2?

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/5/2008 4:59:46 PM

Greetings Bredrin!

Many thanks for the reply! Raspect!
I and I thought that I had once seen an actual excerpt, however I and I think I thought that the brief introduction about vol. 2 given in the post was an actual excerpt perhaps, since I did not read it at the time.

Many thanks for the I's reasonings on the subject matter in which the I posted, as I take it the I have read volume 2. I and I just never read vol.2 and wanted to find a source for the TRUTH, and I and I know the TRUTH is H.I.M word.

Itinual Ises unto Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2008 10:12:49 PM

In the coming months, I will begin putting volume 2 online.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I