Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3271&start_row=21

A world without an end!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/7/2008 6:04:21 AM

Yes I !

I and know dat Moon is kind of "mirror" of Sun. When There is night and Moon is on the sky we know, that it is Sun that makes Moon light.

Also I and I want to seh dat Yin and Yang are also ONE. Because Trinity of YinYangTao is perfect harmony. An Tao (the spirit) only cyaan exist if there is Oneness of Yin and Yang, seen?

That is the main Taoist river's flow - it makes dem be conscious - by oneness.

In every faith there have to be harmony. Even agnostics believe dat there have to BE and idea of GOD that it cyaan be "possible" for HIM to exist. That is their philosophy

Empress Menen is that "Mirror" of JAH (sorry, InI don't know how to say it in another words) - when JAH is Light, Menen put this light even farer.

Ya know, in Poland there is some tradition of almost worshiping Mary. As a Mother of God. Because of dat tradition that I was taught being a child I was confused. Now it's all clear.

Blessed!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/7/2008 9:56:51 AM

Empress Menen is the Light that is One with Selassie I Light.

Empress Menen is no mirror image, mirror image is reversed, there is no reversal in Oneness.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/7/2008 10:34:34 AM

I and I said that I don't know how to seh it in another words. My english isn't as good as native speakers'. I apologize.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/7/2008 11:22:27 AM

FOOLISHNESS, how you call yourself Bongo and talk such foolishness. So called Rasta these days ehhhhhhhhhhhh dont know the first thing about Rastafari. Dont even know why this Woman was worthy to be Crowned same time as the King.
I would apprecilove it if you would stop mixing up I Mothers Name with all your vain philosophies, what you think is wisdom is bare folly to i

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/7/2008 7:44:27 PM

More faya my brethren; appreci-love the fire for the cleansing, purification and knowledge.
Hail the Empress Divine, Mother of All Iration. The principle of Alpha and Omega is most basic in this trod and must be known by all Children of Jah.
Here is a link to a pdf on Mama Omega. I found it quite useful and its important for pple like Bongo to read;
http://rastafarionline.com/files/EmpressMennen.pdf

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/7/2008 9:32:28 PM

They talk of i Mother like she is some story,fairy tale,myth, or concept or philosophy, i nah stand for it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/7/2008 10:44:28 PM

Bongo Arkon, sight what Ras KebreAB is saying and accept the Fire. I and I are Fire people and I and I Love Fire.

I wanted to make a comment about one of the things Ras KebreAB said:
----------------------
Dont even know why this Woman was worthy to be Crowned same time as the King.
----------------------

It was a long tradition for Centuries (and most likely for all of the history of Emperors in Ethiopia) that the Emperor would first be crowned and then the Empress was Crowned another day. Selassie I showed the World the Oneness between HIM and Menen and Crowned Her on the same day.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/7/2008 10:49:12 PM

Yes I JAH RASTAFARI,
who say angels do not walk through the house of JAH RASTAFARI?
Hail Up TEN and RAS KebreAB in this stream I man LOVE the BLAZE! YES FYAH burn. I&I could feel the vibes of the FYAH MAN and FYAH WOMBMAN, Angels of JAH, Warriors in H.I.M. ARMY. Yes flush out the imposters. JAH Mt. ZION no sin can get in. Isis unto the most high.
Iman always work at showing JAH light. It is good to feel the Realization of the manifestation of the ONE I AM OH JAH RASTAFARI.
Give Thanks for the I(EYE) JAH Give I to See them come and the FYAH to see them runnin.lol YES JAH IS! It is Good to be One with ALPHA and OMEGA FAR I. A Life without end. The world that has been in will be No more but the LIFE that is Will BE For IVER. JAH Holy Ground
And to the SPROUT Arkon, I&I ask that the I to adress Iman next time without the imitation patois writing. It is foolish o try and speak another culture. Use the I's tongue. if everyone is writting english here that is fine but the I need not try to imitate the dialect of Jamaica or any other Patois nation.SEEN? let I ask does everyone in the I's area speak Patois. Than why come forward with this. I&I can Overstand certain words being used from the way RASTAFARI speak, meaning the use of "I" or taking a neggative word such as understand to Overstand. that is about WORD SOUND POWER, not Oh, YES cool Man, I check these tunes, wear this hair, smoke this herb, wear a red gold and green belt, maybe a "tam" and an army jacket with a patch, read Selassie I Autobiography find Africa on the map and tell everyone RastafarI, and "IRIE MAN". BOOM I'm a RASTA man. LOL. Ok, Iman went far with that but, I&I see it alot in some Youth, I self when Iwas 15 too, I&I was serious and kept going and kept REALIZING through Livity. Even "tried to stop it" Happy I am today "JAH LOVE SHINES LIKE the MORNING SUN" Only through Livity and Realizing the Presence of JAH. Through Living One.
The I come in this house with the Intro of what the I believes and profess this and that and tellin' Jah he needs to help is father find a better way, with your beliefs and own interpretation, using some fake accent to sound like ya from "YARD". Come deal with what IS REAL, MAN. RASTAFARI is No JOKE, nor is it about one area of the earth. When the I speak that way it perpetuates the IGNORANCE people have about RASTAFARI. and as I&I mentioned there are Jah Angels watchin' and reading the I man post, This is the generation, not just that SEE but ARE the eyes (I) that SEE. So the Angels of this House Come forward to Burn FYAH and hear now FYAH Burn. to Purify as TEN SAY and DO.YES I, RASTAFARI!
Iman Burn FYAH Hot when Iman ask the I to use His native speach and it come up the same fake words forced from the mind and not the heart. YET sill continue after another Ras asked that the Arkon speak without using some other cultures accent. Still the I uses Patois, get behind I Satin! This Iyah is why the I Arkon can not SEE it, not because of some Babylon language problem, Jah speak to the Heart(Overstanding) not the "understanding"(mind) As to where Menen Sit. SEEN? For if the I SEE the REALITY and not the Fuel for the FYAH LETTER, the young sprout would see she sit as ONE. with Selassie I, Right there, so simple, so, so simple. "YA CYAANT SEE IT CYAUSE YA LOOKIN from the Out side and not Within." OOPs, sorry about my Patois it is not really how I SPEAK. nOW, DOESN'T THAT SOUND fOOLISH MAN? just BE the I. No need using excuses bout the english being why this is confusing. Speak from the HEART, I man know this because I used to "TRY" too. Now I&I just relax and REALIZE IS REAL. I&I also grew up in a Catholic enviornment, ROMAN OLD SCHOOL CATHOLIC.FYAH (driven by sheer terror and guilt), still, I man always except Mary as the Mother of the man they call JESUS. That is how simple it is. I man just REALIZE and it come. STAY STRONG, Keep the mouth quiet so the I can hear what is in thy HEART. I must Know JAH before I know Iself. for I&I JAH RASTAFARI.
Jah made it simple to FOOL the imposters. Who with eyes to see would not see the LIVING GOD is ONE. It is good to study and learn as much about the Life as I&I can. But, only through the Teachings of JAH RASTAFARI LIVITY. This is WORD made FLESH I&I Speak of. When the BOOK of LIFE TAKES on the LIFE and I&I AM ONE. ALPHA and OMEGA.
MAY the Words of I mouth and the MEDITATION of I HEART be ACCEPTABLE in THY SIGHT Oh, FAR I!
If the I feels FYAH that is GOOD FYAH BURN and Purify as these RAS' and QUEEN EXPRESS.
Selassie I Live.
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/8/2008 6:02:00 AM

She is called mama moon, and mother earth... being that the moon is of the earth... and is the cosmic marker for her cycles called the months. King is the sun who provide energy to earth that she can bring life. Sun stands, radiant, glorying in the beauty and grace of earth. Earth dances and spins for sun around sun. There are many planets, but one brings forth the child.

i like the reasoning brought forth by bongo, through naivety he speaks the question that many have but dare not ask. many kingman in this trod only sight Menen because they are afraid to not. however, they do not take the feminine element of the trinity to heart and to reason. i feel good to hear of the kings in the house defending InI.

BIG LOVE ArchAngels. Heart of Menen... Selassie I first.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/9/2008 1:31:09 PM

I and I am here to learn. I don't have no "red, gold green belt" nor army jacket with a patch - Iman wear things dat I parents buy I. So don't tell dat I and I am no Rasta, because You have never seen me and never talked with me in real. I just asked some questions about Empress Menen and wanted to learn something. There were no offence in I words.

In Poland I can't find much books about Rastafari so I had to find this Path from very cut and shortened articles. I found that there is Empress Menen about year ago. I don't live on American continent, or even any other place to have easy link to libraries containing African books. Iman read mainly Polish books and I don't think that it's bad. Also I don't think that a man can "become" Rasta by "smoking that herb, hearing that tunes" etc.

I say yes to puryfing Fyah but I say no to a person who claim to be "better" Rasta because he/she have read more books than I. In I house I have only Autobiography of HIM (from the books about Emperor of Ethiopia) -that's right. And why?? Because I sista was in USA and COULD buy it. Still I read Bible and it is great source to grow my wisdom. Nowhere in Poland I can find these books. Rasta isn't only claiming to be King, or Ras. It's also helping other people - memba that!

Protect n Guidance.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I