Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3271&start_row=31

A world without an end!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/9/2008 2:21:42 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

No one claimed to be a 'better' rasta than you; if there even is such a thing as a better rasta.

We are not better than one another, Selassie I tell I and I and I that we are all equal.
However some may have more wisdom than others, therefore this is how you will learn through reasoning with someone who has more knowledge than you.

Ras KebraAB burned more fire for the I to learn. Fire is a good thing.
I and I overstand no offense was intended by you, but you have to be careful as to what you say, because when dealing with a topic that is personal to someone, what you say will be taken personally by that person.

Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/9/2008 2:50:56 PM

Ras I-Tom,

Thank You! I am very sorry if someone felt attacked by I words. If there is such a person, I apologize!

I know that Selassie I told US that everyone are equal - I am just saying that I felt weird when wahdahdah mentioned about "So called" Rastafari(ans), who only know few of Marley's songs and say "burn batty". I disagree with peeple that deal with violence or see Rasta as fashion. I am I and no one can take it from me.

BTW: It is really hard to be who You are when peeple are trying to make You feel bad (like in my school). So please, don't say that I am wannabe, because it offence in I work to be a better person. Of course I appreciate FYAH that all of You burnt on me and I really, really thank You

Blessings!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/9/2008 10:56:27 PM

RASTAFARI
YES ARKON I, Respect and ONEness. I man can see by the post thee took offense to I words. It was not about who I thought the I is. I man speaking in general when some check RastafarI it is about what is shown comercialy and that is the way and the distance they go with it. I&I was not sayin' that was who the I was or is or will be. It is the I's ego (flesh) that take offense. The Truth is sometimes an offense. When the I was speaking about how the "Patois" was not so good. and Ras I-Tom say speak in the I's voice. and then I ask if thee would stop using all the patois slang. and the I continue, it remind I of the youth who feel they must dress or speak a certain way like someone from JA. Then it spawned that little stream of thought from I about people that comercialize RastafarI. It is False because as the I said RastafarI Is. Further more I man said nothing about being a better RASTA that is the I's perception of what I said and again it show I Akron working from the Ego or Flesh. Take no offense as thee I said RastafarI is to be helpful. The help may come in the form of HOTTA FYAH. It can not always be Soft, SEE, Babylon soft. If the I WOULD HAVE READ WHAT I SAY AS SPIRIT AND NOT "LETTER" there would be no confusion or offense or feeling of "better" or any of those things. It is all mind noise the I keeps seeing.If the I read what I say the I would have read I&I did not exclude I self as Better but ONE. not equal. See man when the I uses words like equal it says to I that Arkon see it as seperate. to have a better there must be a worse or not so better? It is not true, there can only be ONE. The Fyah is the best thing for the I to Blaze here because perhaps the I will see that it is for to be helpful. I&I am not hear to put water on the truth. As Ras KebreAB and Ten Say BURN FYAH it is for purification. It is about Oneness and the Awareness or Realization of that ONEness.
I&I see JAH SPROUT growing. do not take offense. I love I.SEEN? and brahdah I&I do not have to see Arkon to know him. I AM not hear to know Arkon ut to know RASTAFARI, if the I is RASTAFARI than I&I know THEE, SEEN? This is a mystic thing not a book thing. It is the LIVING BOOK OF LIFE.LOL YES I, it is the Book that was written with words made FLESH. SEEN? Iman sight H.I.M. not the I so when the I say how can I say this or that, that I do not know who Arkon is. That tell I the words I wrote were read with the eye and not the I, SEEN? It is about REALIZATION, not being better. I Love thee BRAHDAH, Jah say I am my BRAHDAH's keeper, I too go and bring in the lost, no reason to bring in the 99 that are found.lol. YES I, it is simple. So simple that it was just months ago Iman struggle with some Life changes that cause the Earth around I to sink like quick sand. Grace from JAH held I ground under I foot SOLID as JAH ROCK. I&I feel a Newness and Blessing everyday from H.I.M. It is simple.
Everyone would benifit as the Arkon to have a copy of H.I.M. Auto in the Camp. Yes I. Iman even hang H.I.M. Itrait up on the walls to keep things standing.lol Not from the picture itself , but what I&I have been Graced with. The POWER and GLORY of JAH RASTAFARI.
So I&I young Sprout Blaze FYAH and I&I heard this from an elder in I&I youth days. When the I is cultivation a seed it is deep within the ground,hidden in away a secret place. that is same with learning about RastafarI. DISCRETION, Jah in This Time Come with DISCRETION. Be in that SECRET place and germinate and gestate JAH TRUTH, do not throw the seeds out every where when they have not yet come to FULLFILLMENT. Remember I LOVE I, Iman Love I Friends and Family,and Love I enemies, there is no seperation in LOVE know ONE is better, or know more. ALL WISDOM KNOWLEDGE and OVERSTANDING come from JAH RASTAFARI. I&I can not be better for without JAH I AM nothing. May the WORDS OF I MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF I HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN THY SIGHT OH, FAR I.
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 12/10/2008 7:09:39 AM

Raspect and Love

Note and Remember Honourable, that "Bongo" is not a random term or title, but rather the title bestowed upon and earned by Ancient, Blackheart, Elder Rastaman who has trod the Path from that time till this time and is well insperienced in the livity.

Ones may know of Bongo Eddie, later known as the R King Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th, and also his student and beloved brother, Bongo Wato AKA Hon Ras Boanerges.

Honour and Majesty, raspect and love for Our forefathers who have trod before us, kept the covenant holy for all I and I, all Elder Bongo Congo Rastaman who have kept the fire burning in Babylon till this time and exalted the standard of Rastafari.

Hail the Ingels of the Earth, King Selassie I Sons and Dawtas, I, AND I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/10/2008 8:19:57 AM

Hail to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I
BLESSED Love
RASTAFARI Bongo IYAH
Ancient Name keep Burnin' FYAH
it is simple, X or R there is no seperation in ONE
JAH whisper in every living HEART
ONE LOVE
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/10/2008 11:43:45 AM

Yes I ! Thanks for teachnigs

Could You tell I more about term "Bongo"?

I am recognized as Bongo because of I natural dreadlocks, that are still locking up and my way of teaching peeple - music.

Bongoman have to play drums - I and I play guitar, bass and am producer. I think that it isn't really important on what instrument do You play but do you do it for Iya level - mistical vibe that comes to heart.

Anyway, could You tell sth more about term "Bongo" ? Did I do wrong by having this name?

Blessings and guidance

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/10/2008 11:58:01 AM

Good youth, i am pleased, humility is the cornerstone.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/11/2008 6:26:30 AM

Well if the i them check it out,some the i them drift far from the topic i and i post.But tha aint nothing still,Rastafari! never end.Guidance and Itection!Children of jah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/11/2008 8:47:53 AM

drift? on this forum?? oh noooo. lol.

:)

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/11/2008 10:04:49 AM

Reasoning doesn't stop on one topic, King :)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I