Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3267&start_row=21

December Predictions.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/3/2008 9:54:28 PM

I-sus Christos

Many in the Rastafari movement have been confused about Isus Christos and the Bible. They have not only rejected the Bible and Isus Christ, I and I Saviour from such time, but also separated Christ from Emperor Haile Selassie I because European slave masters used the Bible in nefarious ways to colonize and enslave the world. Specifically, Europeans changed the image of Christ to resemble a European to perpetuate white supremacy globally and the Bible was used to pacify us while they stole our land and brutalized us into slave labor.

Looking in homes and churches around the world, we can still find the blond hair blue eyes white jesus fixed on the walls. This global disception would have not been unmasked without the coming of Emperor Haile Selassie I and to a lesser degree, the Honorable Marcus Garvey . It was Garvey who first told us to worship the Almighty through the spectacles of Ehtiopia and to look for I and I Redeemer as a King from the East, thus preparing I and I minds for transformation.

Both Marcus Garvey and Emperor Haile Selassie I were devoted Christians, fully accepting the message of the Bible and the Saviour of human kind it spoke of. Haile Selassie I said, Christ lived an exemplary life which men everywhere should do their best to emulate. Furthermore, he uttered that the Bible contained the solutions to man's problems on earth and we cannot hope for salvation should we reject it. For my part, said His Majesty, "I glory in the Bible."

Even if one had not known this, rejecting the Bible and Christ, would mean rejecting the Divinity of His Majesty, who traces his liineage back to King Solomon and Queen of Sheba of the Bible. One would be rejecting the very book that proves Selassie I's Divinity as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and Conquering Lion of Judah. One also rejects the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and nearly 2000 years of Ethiopia's Christian heritage which was not imposed by Europe. Not only that, but rejecting the Bible and Christ means rejecting the fact that the Ark of the Covenant is located in unconquered Ethiopia, not under the Temple Mount, a claim that no other nation on earth can refute.

The simple fact is that there is no separation between the Bible, Christ and His Majesty for Rasta. The Bible and the Christ are manifested in HIM. He is the only statesman in creation who promulgates the message of Christ and the Bible throughout creation. He has never failed to visit a church in any country he has set foot in. He alone has brought the church together for the first time since 451 A.D. when the churches split over the nature of Christ at the Council of Chalcedon. This is why He was given the title "Defender of the Faith," this is why so many called HIM the return Christ and why I and I refer to HIM as Christ in His Kingly Character.

The Bible is the constitution of the Rasta people and Haile Selassie I is the Founding Father. Both are the foundation laws and guide in this time to both live up with and trample down Babylon's illusions. If I and I do not hold steadfastly to it then what will we use to judge the heathen or how can we ever? Lean not on your own understanding neither establish your own righteousness. Live by the scriptures so that we may be judges in righteousness. This is I and I power on earth if we will just use it.

Ras Ishach

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/4/2008 2:48:51 PM

Bless !

Iman look at dat topic with distant sceptic perspectibe. Talking about "december predictions" is just like talking about "2012 predictions" or even "what InI ah go eat tommorow predictions". Dat's ah just predictions... Just find TRUTH and wait fi what it have to happen. Also, don't be passive in this world. Be very active. Talk a lot with family, heal other people, help the poor and don't let yourself be unconscious because of some 'so-called' prophets claiming to know future. Yuh know very good who know future... so don't ask peeple, if Yuh believe in what IYAH Elokim seh...

Stay chuned fi what happen and don't predict things dat aren't important fi Yuh (personal)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I