Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3240&start_row=1

Vibration Iration

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/19/2008 10:19:30 AM

GREETING IN THE NAME OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RATAFARI
HOW Sweet the Sound of HIS Words that bring so much Power to All Chidren of the House JAH RASTAFARI
Greetings and ONEness to All. BLESSINGs Go Forward to All Bredren and Sistren.
Ark I, Ras kebreAB, Ten, Ras Power, Jah Bird, SonofMan, RSK,Eleazar1234, Prince HOTEP, and All who are newer than Iman and or Older, Special dedication for the humble and wise words that flow like a Jah river from the HEART. I&I am Greatful for the Vibrations sent into this Iration.
Jah gives GRACE to All and Blessed Children of JAH Thanks and Praises Go Forward this and everyday to The I of RASTAFARI. THANKS and MUCH LOVE pours from I&I Heart and Knows JAH BLESSES each and EVERY ONE.
Like the RAINBOW that streches across the Sky so does JAH words that Flow from All here in this HOUSE. OH What a feeling to be a piece of this MOZAIC of BREDREN and SISTREN I&I am BLESSED for this.
RISE Ye Fallen Fighters we are closer than every to JAH JAH victory. Let us RALLY round JAH THRONE. Waving the Banner of Ites green and Gold. Wearing the Armor of JAH RASTAFARI The CONQUERING LION LEADING the WAY to ZION.
ONE LOVE, STILLNESS of Mind, Strength of Body, and Fulness of JAH SPIRIT. I&I LOVE THEE oh BREDREN and SISTREN. SELASSIE I is ALIVE and VERY WELL!
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/19/2008 10:41:44 AM

so mi neva get a shoutout..? seeeen.

I guess I must count Iself in... like the innocent bystander that I am.

Still not in the cool club!! Darn.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2008 11:08:19 AM

oohh, you inna trouble idren wahdahdah, you forgot whom not to forget lol

cool club...lol thats funny sistren

well,always number one in my book

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/19/2008 7:32:59 PM

RastafarI
Greetings to All RastafarI.
OOPS, Man I really Boofed things Up. Forgetting the One who need Not have been forgotten.LoL Many apologies. to the Sistren Yaa Asantewa. Blessing to Thee. One Love and I did not Know there was a Cool Club either. So I&I must be out of that loop too. LoL. Much Respect. Please do not let it take away from I Blessings and Sending out Greetings and Positive Vibes to All. Named or un Named All are number ONE in I&I heart. We are All ONE People. Living with ONE Name for All JAH RASTAFARI. LOVE and BLESSINGS to ALL
wahdahdah

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I