Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3225&start_row=1

Picture Experiment

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/12/2008 9:55:45 PM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/12/2008 9:56:26 PM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/12/2008 9:57:34 PM

**link=http://www.ninesaintsethiopianorthodoxmonastery.org/id29.html**

I was experimenting on how to post links and images

Anyway, on the link I tried to post there are pictures of Ethiopian Orthodox Iconography. One of the pictures shows Adam and Eve hiding from JAH. The Man in the picture looking for Adam and Eve (Who represents GOD/JAH RASTAFARI) looks a lot like Selassie to I.

Praise JAH

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/13/2008 12:08:31 AM

Love in the House

Jah, Rastafari

Ises Itinual for Life and the Life Giver, Abundance of Blessings, Itection and Sustenance in this iwa of confusion and tribulation,
Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Heart of Love and Raspect for each and everyone

Anyone checked these pics?
I am hoping JahBird or RasKebreAb can tell Iman bout dis:

How come in those pics and other pics of art in churches in Ethiopia (Abyssinia), they show some prophets that are black Itiopian (e.g such as the one with adam and eve, St Paul,etc.) and they also show fake art of a fake Christ (fire), i.e. white jeezus and white mary and white saints etc.(fire) ?

Are those pictures of white jeezus and company drawn and inserted in churches by Mussolini and his gang or is it actual Aethiopians who have drawn these images? If so, how come the confusion of drawing some prophets as original people (blacks) and others white.

Hmm.. I think I smell white supremacy agenda there (FIRE)....

Jah Rastafari
Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/13/2008 1:30:34 AM

The reason your attempt at showing an image didn't work is because you put address to the webpage instead of the address to the image.

The reason the link didn't work in your next post, is because you forgot to write the link name portion. If you look at the HTML link again you will see what you did wrong.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/13/2008 9:03:33 AM

Ethiopian Iconography pictures

Thanks Ark I it worked!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/13/2008 9:06:03 AM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/13/2008 9:08:36 AM

Ark I,

Im not sure if there is a specific address to the image as there are many different pictures on the same webpage, and I can't click on the images to zoom in on specific ones. Maybe there is a specific address for the Adam and Eve hidding in the Garden of Eden image but Im not sure how to find that.

I give thanks though for your advice, it worked

PRAISE HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/13/2008 9:13:33 AM

To FarI-Sight,

Many of the other pictures on the weblink I posted on Ethiopian Iconography do show pictures of a White Jes-us, Mary, or Saints. It looks like these pictures come from later centuries in Ethiopia's history. Maybe there is some sort of Babylon influence going on there, Maybe Jesuit Roman Catholic influence. That is just I opinion though, Im not saying that is factual. The Adam and Eve hiding in the Garden of Eden shows dark skinned people though. God in the picture has dark skin and is wearing the red, gold, and green.

PRAISE TO THE BLACK GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/13/2008 9:15:56 AM

Go to the webpage and right-click the image, then click properties to and you will see the address to the image that you can copy.

Ark I
Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I