Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3217&start_row=1

move

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 11/7/2008 9:54:32 AM

Blessed love Lawds and Empresses

Give thanks for the Mighty Life giver, give thanks for word sound and power, give thanks for the Power of the Trinity, give thanks for the Trinity, what ever it is, meaning, Man woman and child, Father Son Hola Spirit, Marcus I Selassie I Emmanuel I, special thanks to that, give thanks for everybreath, everything that make I rise up in the morning and say I AM aLIVE, give thanks for the One lives and rules and reigns in the heart of all living flesh, give thanks to HIM for He is great, He goes beyond greatness because He created greatness, so give thanks, give thanks for the One and All who helped me to rise thru these days.

The strugle is never ending, the fyah can not cool down, never ever, that is why InI burn it constantly to get rid of the polution, give thanks JAH for HIS hard rod and staff that Itect and punish InI for it is how InI get stronger and live to fight another day, for it is fyah that test us, for it is fyah that make a Spear from a lump of iron, so give thanks.
The reason I am giving thanks is this;

Tough it took I too long to realeyes this, but now it is clear that I must leave this forum, to stay true, to stay Real, R man, not an X-man, fyah burn hypocricy. Give thanks for these great lessons of Ras Tafar I, u know, One aim One God One destiny, this is realy a Righteous congregation, wicked can‘t stand here, that is why all of my post where always from heart, that is why the wicked get burned out of here, this is a beacon of R in this outernet, as a place for One and All to Reason and to Rise, especially the ones who don‘t have people who live and think like u, so give thanks. I am not saying I will not come back, because one can never know where u gonna be the next day, but I am saying that Right now I have to leave, there are some that know the reason why, but the ones that know it are the ones that know more about me than All, but of course not the One that know I personally.

Stay blessed breadren and sistren

As always true to

Holy Emmnauel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/7/2008 12:07:14 PM

The fiyah keep burnin..............can't cool!

-RSK

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/7/2008 4:06:18 PM

GIVE THANKS to the ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI
MAY JAH KEEP thee Safe in THEE I's TROD. JAH BLESSINGS to Prince HOTEP.
KEEP the FYAH BURNIN' JAH RASTAFARI Live ONE LOVE and MUCH Respect for the I for word sound power flow from thee on these posts. and for that I&I Give Thanks and Praises. Selassie I live
wahdahdah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I