Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3192&start_row=1

Israelites?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/23/2008 9:34:47 AM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, King Ras TafarI.
I am new to the forum, and give thanks to The Most High for leading me to it.
I and I was reading the word of Jah, and reasoning with myself about something and figured i would bring this reasoning here.
Jah made the IVERLASTING covenant with Abraham for him and his generations, making him and his generations who are the Israelites, Jah's people.
Jah was iriginally the God of Israel, and the God of the Israelites that led his people out of captivity.
So I and I was reasoning to I self, when we become one with Jah, and Jah one with us, we are Jah's people, so are we therefore spiritually Israelites? Because when we become Jah's people we are now part of the covenant that Jah made, and Jah does not change, so are we therefore Israelites spiritually?
This is just something i was reasoning to I self, and was wondering what everyone else thought.
Iternal Blessings.
H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, Light of the Universe.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/23/2008 11:10:58 AM

Yes. If this is the question thee I is asking thee ISelf, then the answer is Yes.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/23/2008 12:51:23 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M, Haile Selassie I, King Ras Tafari!
Thank you Yaa Asantewa, that was the question I and I was asking Iself.
One Love and Unity in Jah.
Iternal Blessings!

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/23/2008 2:06:55 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL CHILDREN OF JAH RASTAFARI
JAH IS-REAL, I&I IS-REAL, SELASSIE I IS-REAL We are children of THE MOST HIGH that IS REAL, SEEN? Same verse as the first. WE're all gonna sing the same song. YES I JAH RASTAFARI LIVE. One Love IDREN. Jah is I strength and shield in this time Iman shall Rally around JAH RASTAFARI... SELASSIE I
wahdahdah...

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/23/2008 6:35:06 PM

blessed love, ini reasoned of that earler u may fnd it, WHO IS A JEW.

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.( gala 3v16)

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ( gala 3v26-27)

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.( gala 3v29)

also

12For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

( rom 2v13-16)

28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.( rom 2v28-29)

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith( rom 4v13)

For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.(gala 4v21-24)

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.(gala 4v28-29)

hope this will bring foundation to your faith.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2008 10:44:38 PM

The most important thing to know is that if the I Live for Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and listen to Jah voice when Jah call; then Jah will make a Covenant with the I from that day forward. The same Covenant that has always been from since the beginning of I and I, and the Highest Covenant of all.

Live in Inity with Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and the I will be accepted.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/24/2008 6:14:40 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M!
Yes Idren, respect for the positive reasoning on this subject which InI was reasoning about!
One Love and Unity through the Most High Jah, Creator of all!
Iternal Blessings and Guidance!
H.I.M, Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, Light of the Universe.......RasTafarI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I