Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3190&start_row=1

Who is like Selassie - Garnett Silk

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/22/2008 9:00:31 AM

Blessed love One and All Love life that the I live beacuse Jah Jah will it so, humble thyself Unto the Lion, Jah Rastafari, for HIM love is so great that He begged I and I to Love HIM back .That was not enough that He sacrifised HIM to make peace with I and I HIM children.....WHAT ARE WE LIKE??
What is the love of a man to one another?
I and I rasponsibilty to share and teach till the last breath is taken.To dem that not overs, there is no superiority in RastafarI except the superiority of love which is RastafarI.
Love and more love to I and I.
There is no boastfullnes in RastafarI, but the truth. and that is the freedom of life.
Even then when the wicked rise againt I the truth will keep them down and at ease.
RastafarI is conscious Livity that every action hasgot a reaction. Every consious step towards the Most High Leads to The Most High.
Unconsious step leads to destruction. love the life that I and I carry cause eventually it carries I and I to the most High JAH Rastafari.
Haile I selassie I Ever faithfull ever true.
RastafarI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/22/2008 10:18:19 PM

Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.
eze 8v2

that is exactly what the prophet saw

from his waist down the apperance of fire and from his waist up amber, which means yellow or gold colour

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I