Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3167&start_row=31

The cross of christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/6/2013 10:13:20 PM

The most Ancient orgion of the cross is From egypt-ethiopia...everything from egypt came from upstream(The Nile)

The Anhk cross is a loop at top of cross cross signifying feminine and masculine united, also fertility and life

The King and Queen Both upon the throne as One.

The cross unites those who are strong enough in spirit to carry it with God
And bringing forth a a life born of spirit and salvation

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/6/2013 10:34:12 PM

The white Jesus pictures and Brown Buddahs,

this picrue are not the crist and buddas but just remind us that the crist and buddah is anyhuman being that is awakened, liberated by truth

I as a human can look at any picture of any saint of any race and see the refection of the ONE

it will never be the skin solar that makes a man or woman great

The Christ , The Buddah...Does not have a body but is spirit and makes bodIs!

"I will tear down this temple and in three days rebuild it!"

"I will not fail to have a King sit on The Throne of David"

We are all fashioned by Jahs hand ...Christ is reveled in all people when submitted in sprit to Yah way and will.

Love
Haile Selassie

Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/25/2013 6:48:42 AM

thanks mr nefale ke, for knwledge in abundance n 2 ada idrens, de cross is of grate importance 2 i n i faith, de throne of HIM has a cross, de crown,de golden orb, de scepter, de cross is nothing pagan, pagans copy frm i n i, big up 2 ye all jah childern 4 this wonderfull insights

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/7/2013 10:50:25 PM

To I de cross/crucifix is nothing but a symbol of slavery. I personaly bun de cross. De cross is one of de tings used by de missionaries to brainwash n mentaly enslave black people ina Africa. De missionaries came with de bible n christianity which talk about de antichrist yet dem are de antichrist. Dem can't fool I n I with dem tings dis iwa. De colonial chains affe break. Idemtion fe I n I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/8/2013 11:15:58 PM

I overstand, just like the salt thing

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/8/2013 11:23:41 PM

numbers 21
moses but a snake on a pole representing sin(and its punishment) being but to death

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Its a reminder, the cross, of death and sin being but to death

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I