Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3158&start_row=11

Why Zion is in I-thiopia and not in the land of Canaan ?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/23/2008 4:39:54 PM

This is really ,to i, a foolish question, and it could only come from from those who look to the Ible for all their answers.
I even see i idren Rs Power go straight to the bible to answer this, some idren gone to the Kebre Negast.
This is all alright nd good, but...
To anyone who knows the history of the earth, the history of Mankind, the creation of mankind........the answer IS SOOO OBVIOUS

Black Supremacy i chant, the i them should know what Africa is, what Ithiopia is.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/23/2008 6:13:25 PM

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

amos 9v7.

lol, nice one ras kebra,or are these who follow the doctrin of the church. dont blame the bible for people missinterpretations.

remember H.I.M told ini to read and accept its teachings with a clear concious

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/23/2008 6:23:59 PM

Sis Ten, dont even bother to go by what he say, let them jump around words, see if they can tiptoe past the Truth, ini shall see who shall pass

Apologies Ras Power, the "A" on my keyboard was acting funny. Ras.

Yes I, King Selassie I taught ini to READ. Period.
why would i blame the ible?
That would be like, if someone shot i, and i blame the gun lol.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2008 9:31:20 PM

Ras KebreAB said,

---------------------------------
To anyone who knows the history of the earth, the history of Mankind, the creation of mankind........the answer IS SOOO OBVIOUS

Black Supremacy i chant, the i them should know what Africa is, what Ithiopia is.
---------------------------------

He is not speaking against the Bible, he is showing that it is obvious where Zion is because Zion is the beginning of Creation.

Anywhere other place where Zion was from that time was a means of connecting to the Original.

As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end and ForIvermore.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 10/24/2008 5:36:38 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M!
Yes Idren, good reasoning!
Ark I, word sound and power! As it is in the beginning so shall it be in the end!
One day we will fly home to Zion! Our Iriginal home from the beginning! The Babylon system will fall, and Africa will rise again, and Zion will be our Home forIver more!
Iternal Blessings and Guidance through The Most High Jah!
Ras I-Tom
H.I.M, Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, Light of The Universe! Ras Tafari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/24/2008 7:53:11 AM

"he is showing that it is obvious where Zion is because Zion is the beginning of Creation."
Yes I, Ark I, all should know by now that Jah has a purpose for everything He does, nothing is done by a whim or chance

"As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end and ForIvermore."
Repatriation is a MUST.
i greatest Prophet Mosiah Garvey say so.

Considering the Ible, i get tired of ones thinking that ini speak against it.
This is what i know of the Ible.
Who have wickedness in their hearts will read it and find wickedness.
Who have Goodness in their hearts will read and find Goodness in it.

It is only the Inborn Concept of Rastafari that makes ini sight the Truth .

So Rejoice,children of the Most High, for you have been Called.
Now it is only upto you if you shall be chosen.

Rastafari,none like unto Thee
Holy I Selassie I King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/24/2008 8:12:57 AM

Yes Iyah... I tongue is like a sword that shall pierce the heart of the enemy... wordsound... yes Wise Man:

"why would i blame the ible?
That would be like, if someone shot i, and i blame the gun"

Ha ha... what a joy in the presence of sons of Israel..! I think that would make it a done deal, closed case, court adjourned!!

Teehee... I'm laughing cos for the time I have been a member of this wonderful forum, InI have gone round and round debating the Bible, and so many great perspectives and interpretations... but as Selassie I joy would have it, it is explained in a simple parable. Love the Sons of Africa everytime!

Glory glory *I bow. My LORD! Give thanks.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/24/2008 8:51:15 AM

True word sound right there,
Fya Fya Aya yes I like how Ras KebreAB MAKE USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. STARIGHT UP TO THE POINT. BLESSED LOVE.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/25/2008 8:17:05 AM

Give thanks I Family
All Glory be unto HIM
Yes,beloved Empress,hold a joy. I pray i will have the opportunity to bow before you with i hand on i heart in person one of these days.

Jah Bird, iyah, well, for what you said of i, there is only one to thank for that, ini Father King Selassie I, so i give thanks unto HIM, as all Ithiopian should

Blessed heart of Love,More strength and Honor
Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/25/2008 10:59:38 AM

True words Iyah,
prasise and thanks be unto the most HOLY HOLY GOD Almighty Jah Rastafari Haile I Selassie I.
Notting is possible without HIM .
Blessed day of sabbath, blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I