Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3153&start_row=1

The verses of the I-ble on the Repatria-Zion

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/6/2008 1:02:46 PM

What are the verses of the bible who speak of the africans/aetiopians repatriation?

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/6/2008 3:35:17 PM

almost every line in the Ible.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/6/2008 4:17:34 PM

Isaiah 43:3

[3] For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
[4] Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
[5] Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
[6] I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Give JAH PRAISE

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/7/2008 6:00:44 AM

"I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee."

I shall like that you explain me this verse.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/7/2008 1:25:41 PM

Dan,

In I opinion it means that JAH RASTAFARI delivered Israel out of the land of Egypt doing signs and wonders (the plagues) and leading them across the red sea with Moses and Aaron. That is "I gave Egypt for thy ransom". JAH sent the Queen of Sheba to Solomon and they had a son named Menelik I, who HIM Haile Selassie I is descended from. The ark of the covenant was also transferred from Jerusalem to Ethiopia because of the sins of the Israelites. That is "Ethiopia and Seba for thee". That is I interpretation of the scripture I posted.

JAH LIVE

Messenger: Dan Sent: 10/7/2008 2:42:52 PM

JAH sent the Queen of Sheba to Solomon and they had a son named Menelik I, who HIM Haile Selassie I is descended from. The ark of the covenant was also transferred from Jerusalem to Ethiopia because of the sins of the Israelites. That is "Ethiopia and Seba for thee".

Ok, Thank you.

And, what understand you in it?

".......therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life."

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/11/2008 9:48:19 PM

that is war, ethiopia has from time of geting the gosple has never strayed one reason is that it has never been conqured by an outside force, ethiopia was preserved for jah perpose

Messenger: denhaile Sent: 10/12/2008 6:43:12 AM

ithiopia has never been conqured..i agree with thee but who for you are the true persecutors of the ithiopians

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I