Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3151&start_row=41

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/9/2008 8:09:05 PM

Young Lion
You must be kinder not only to wahdahdah, but to His Majesty too. You need to check yourself sometimes before you make foolish statements like,
"If it wasnt for America and great Britain Ethiopia would be speaking italian serving the Anti-christ."

To which I ras-ponded

"Why give credit to the UK and US, are you forgetting who was Emperor of Ethiopia, the Most High HimSelf. You thank Amerikkka and Britain for supposedly saving Ethiopia yet you fail to see Haile Sellasie I was chief strategist. Do you honestly think they had not been there you really think JAH in His Greatness would have fallen to the Italians? Seriously? And then you talk about HIS stay in Bath as British hospitality! That's the official word but honestly the Brits were too embarrassed to have an African stay in their Buckingham Palace that's why he stayed with Lord Malvern in Bath."

And then you also said

"You people try to hold Rastafari faith as a white oppressor when all Haile Selassie did was show them true ways and bless them"

Have you learned nothing all this time you have been reasoning here? Has the advice and knowledge of all the I them gone in one ear and out another? I just don't overs, its beyond I. Jah will guide you, Jah fire needs to burn very strongly in you to purge out some of the things you say.
For Righteousness and Purification, Jah fire must burn so I n I can rise.
Selah.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/9/2008 10:38:27 PM

yrue that the england did pay for its part in not standing up from the onset. this was the judgement of the most high, which started at the house of jah"ethiopia" first

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/9/2008 11:12:19 PM

ini Nyabhinghi and that is a word his majesty never used. black suprimacy, white suprimacy, what is that?

supremacy
4 dictionary results for: supremacy

–noun 1. the state of being supreme.
2. supreme authority or power.

supreme
9 dictionary results for: supreme

–adjective 1. highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.
2. of the highest quality, degree, character, importance, etc.: supreme courage.
3. greatest, utmost, or extreme: supreme disgust.
4. last or final; ultimate.

that is rastafari, yes i, not black, u may say all true rasta is true black,

we take "babylon" word and give it our meaning.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/10/2008 1:31:58 AM

RASTAFARI!
TEN, Iman GIVE THANKS TO THE I for the last post the I sent. IT is very good to dwell in this House of RASTAFARI. one thing is for certain LOVE is the common ground here. Every man and woman go through trials and tribulation. JUST Sometimes RASTAFARI must level the vibes. wahdahdah
BRADADH BOB said it well, "when you get down and quarrel every day your sayin' prayers to the devil I say"
YOUNG LION I believe must be very young so I burn fire in order to help level the vibes. AND YOUNG LION when I man say Young do not take that as an insult. It is how things are. When the I is in older years, Like Iman on his own trodding with a queen, 3 children (One with a pace maker his name is SAMSON he is five now,) and running a natural foods bakery business and supplying and transacting with the american corporate business world, who not only treat RASTAFARI like some stoned hippy but try to walk on the small bussiness owners . The I might then Overstand when Iman say He get weak or doubtful and want to flee BABYLON, That is not running away. I am not running away as you acused I, It is better to live on the roof top than to live in a house full of confusion. SO I man see it COOL YAKNOW? TELL I MAN HOW MANY Years the Young LioN TROD upon this Earth. Experiencing things out side the colleges and schools. And Livin around the WOLVES.
That is when it is not Just the things The I has read or reasoned at a concert or in the I's livin' room smokin' "KIND BUD" but testing the Iron, CHRIST your SAVIOR and I TEACHER was of the flesh and felt weak times, Would the I persicute him and such. SO is it any different for any of your Bredren or SISTREN?
If the I knew his God then he then would know himself his Father as well as His BRAHDAH. So iman say PEACE and LOVE to ALL JAH RASTAFARI children. wahdahdah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/10/2008 6:29:20 AM

blessed love my Idren

fyah on those that fight Black Supremacy, if one does not know the subject it is better to just sit and learn, than jsut talk and be ridiculous, reed what Marcus said, listen what Emmanuel said learn what His Majesty said.

Black Supremacy stands supreme over all things, white world argument is done only Black Supremacy stand now.

I see people that are mixed up in words seems like Babylon cast a spell on people that they can't even overstand what InI R reasoning about, Ras Kebre keeps on repeating on and yet there are still people who fight what is R.

No watering down of fyah, fyah can't cool

Ten

Black Supremacy is Supreme that's why it is called Black Supremacy, re-legion is dead.
InI can't divide InI with religion no more, they can't divide InI with religion.

Black Supremacy was given to InI by the Most High JAH Ras Tafar I
It's the Original, Original Supremacy, Ras Tafar I Supremacy if you will...

If the I them are afraid of the word Black that is the I them problem and the I them mental slavery that the I them has to deal with.

Black Supremacy I chant, death to all who oppose it.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/10/2008 12:34:31 PM

Bless Bless
Prince Hotep I think the I's comments are directed at Young Lion and not I. If you check back you will see I quoted Young Lion's statement when he referred to "white oppressor". I gave I ras-ponse feeling the I is heavily misguided. I said nothing abt Black Supremacy in I reasoning and anyway I overs its importance I n I trod anyway.
Jah Praises

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/10/2008 1:28:18 PM

blessed love lawds and empresses

Ten the I said

""InI must remember that all governments and world religions are DEAD only Black Supremacy stand R now."
I don't fully agree with this statement, perhaps there's something I'm misinterpreting. I know the place of Rasta is Supreme but I n I don't compare it to anything. It just is. I wouldn't chant other ways as 'dead' but rather in the positive things I can see elements of RasTa in them or how I position as RasTa allows I to over the world. Not everything in this world is bad/dead if its not of RasTafarI Order. I n I live in these very systems and sometimes these very systems are what allow us to do JAH works and move forward the movement of RasTafarI"

That's what I was talking about, no watering down, Black Supremacy stands supreme, everything that is in the world today goes after Black Supremacy.

My post was aimed at Ras power mostly, Young Lion; I don't know who that guy is but he better check how he run his mouth, fyah on that yute, clean Iself yute in order to become a lion.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/10/2008 1:34:27 PM

Aya please go back and check I words, it was Ras Power who said that not I. Honestly why would I say such a thing? No Aya look and you'll see it was Ras Power not I.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/10/2008 1:47:02 PM

blessed empress

It's the third post in this topic, first was by Ras Kebre, second was mine and third was the I, either way I look it(before and now) I see the I name.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/10/2008 2:02:43 PM

Ok apologies Aya I see what the I meant, I thought you ahd said I said those words when I was quoting the I. Apologies to Ras Power too. You are RighT, you were speaking to I, here it is in full:
Prince Hotep "InI must remember that all governments and world religions are DEAD only Black Supremacy stand R now."
Ten "I don't fully agree with this statement, perhaps there's something I'm misinterpreting. I know the place of Rasta is Supreme but I n I don't compare it to anything. It just is. I wouldn't chant other ways as 'dead' but rather in the positive things I can see elements of RasTa in them or how I position as RasTa allows I to over the world. Not everything in this world is bad/dead if its not of RasTafarI Order. I n I live in these very systems and sometimes these very systems are what allow us to do JAH works and move forward the movement of RasTafarI. "

Yes I said that I n I way was Supreme it just it, no contest. And I said that other ways of life had something to contribute in I trod but now putting things in a proper frame I think I have to revise I position. What other ways of life, RasTa far over already, RasTa seen it from long before. Its in the practice of these things that might come to I as different, like how I might read Che Guevara's works or what Franz Fanon has to say. But the way I overs it is through a RasTa meditation, that's what gives the overstanding. But I'm not going to chant the teachings of Fanon or Guevara or burn fire 'pon the rule of Mandela and Gandhi and say they are dead. They are governments but good governments, I can't deny the good that Nkrumah or Lumumba did for their people. Yes its all in the spirit of liberation and freedom from oppression which is the same vibe I n I chant so how can I just say "death" to world governments? Its not a blanket system that's bad but seperate the good from the bad but always stand firm for RasTa FirsT and Always. Selassie I liveth.
What does the I say to I interpretation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I