Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3151&start_row=21

Ible on Governments

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/7/2008 8:45:25 PM

blessed love, what you mean i dont overstand? tell i what makes black people superior to any other race, jah dwell in the heart of men.

race superioity, is evolution speach, thats what hitler believed. no offence.

tell i what dose what his majesty say, mean?

i believe that some ignore it.

23] For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.(1 sam 15v23).

what is babylon? babylon is not government, babyon is the church gone corrupt, and church and state unite is the beast.

is the church who say, there is no salvation outside of the church walls,
forgiveness is through the church
go to mary to go to jesus to go to God, to ask for you
not the seventh day but the first day

all against scripture to take the glory of God for themselves.

the antichrist is a religous figure, who sit in the temple of God showing he is god.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/7/2008 9:13:34 PM

i cannot believe what im hearing, and thats why i only speak of that H.I.M said read the bible. the wages of sin is death, the gift of Jah is life.

are u saying the dead don't die?
these are some signs which will take place in these last days.

elian white spke of this saying,

satan makes a dead love one appear identical, with the slightest limp and stummer to make the person seeing believe,

we hear of statues of mary crying, mary appearing, etc

rasta know of the ressurection of the person, thats the promise recanation is thr catholic church

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2008 10:30:27 PM

Young Lion,

I could say many things in response to your love of america, but I think it will be a waste.

You should consider reading some things written by Noam Chomsky. You obviously can't learn from RasTafarI people. Maybe Mr. Chomsky can give you a real picture of your friend, and what they have done and do, and you might see their real intention when they do what they do.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/8/2008 3:47:48 AM

Ras Power, how you lean upon your own misunderstanding so?

But go ahead,if you choose to believe ini are ignoring ini Fatherīs word,go ahead. I hoped you would choose the third option but,i did think you would choose what you have chosen, what can i say, isperience teacheth wisdom,right
Go ahead and believe that we are talking of what Hitler talked of.

Lol,The i believe that Ark I? The idren is telling i that i believe in what Hitler believed in.
Instead of thinking,
"Alright,all i Rastafari idren are chanting Black Supremacy and ini all read the same ible, ini all read His Majestyīs words, so perhaps,when the idren say Black supremacy,it is a different concept than what i think"
Instead of thinking that,and then exploring to find the Truth of it, the idren would rather tell ini what ini believe.
That is amazing to i.

Yes, when King Selassie I said, "until the color of a manīs skin......"
go ahead and believe that ini are ignoring that too

oh when the i said "i believe that some ignore it."
thank you for trying to make it sound nice, but its alright,Ras,you can say it straight, you believe that i ignore it. Its alright.

Perhaps one day you will come to the full overstanding, you might even search this forum, once that function is back in place,and you will find Black Supremacy spoken of.
But right now,you dont overstand it in the least
" tell i what makes black people superior to any other race"
That question proves that you have no overstanding of this concept.

But i will tell you one thing,if you have ears to hear....every Rastafari is Living proof of Black Supremacy

Young Lion,your post was quiet funny. Its amusing to see a man who says "you Rastafarians" trying to tell Rastafari what ini should do.

Give thanks Sis Ten,for trying to veer this back to the original topic.

Blessed Love to all
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/8/2008 3:55:59 AM

Sis Ten, i have a comment relating to what you wrote in that last one there. I will write it later on on a new topic

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/8/2008 6:04:27 AM

Young Lion, I ask you to read your post again again till you come to your sences.
"America is for Zion and Israel. I dont know why you Rastafarians bash on America, they protecting the world from The terrorists. Just like Selassie come back to the Vatican to make peace, America wants to make peace with the Pope".

you forget that the usa is the terrorist. and the Pope the whore.
You can not even imagin to view Haile I selassie I the same us usa.
Sight the words of Jah. The creator. if amaerica where to do things HIM way there would never have been war.
America is the pope it can't make peace with it for it does not know peace.
FYA FYA BLAZIN FYA.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/8/2008 7:01:58 AM

GREETINGS TO ALL RASTAFARI
Young LION, I man does not sit well with the I's post.
It is RASTAFARI no RASTAFARIan. SEEN, yes there is a difference to I&I. and JESUS CHRIST as the I calles him came as the lamb to be slaughtered and died apon the wooden cross. SELASSIE I came as the LION to CONQUER. SELASSIE I did not die on a cross. Learn it BRAHDAH. or stop using SELASSIE I name in vain. CHRIST came in HIS KINGLY CHARACTER. I man LORD is JAH RASTAFARI not JESUS CHRIST, do not try to tell I it is same, it is the Reality and fulfilment of prophesy. SEEN I JAH is a LIVING JAH not hanging on the cross. Their is no excuse for that. Say what the I means. If the YOUNG LION excepts CHRIST as HIS SAVIOR that is very cool with IMAN, but the facts are the facts, SELASSIE I is SELASSIE I as he manifested in these times. if he were Jesus he would have been Jesus and not have evolved into SELASSIE I does the I see where Iman am reasoning from. SELASSIE I evolved into SELASSIE I from whence H.I.M. came not the other way around.
AS far as america goes Does the I live here in babylon? Iman live here for 43 years and I tell the YOUNG LION this america is like a spoiled chiled that want and want and get and steal and crave for power, food and an illusionary freedom. a freedom for the rich toget richer and the poor poorer. Iman have lived in some very I opening areas in america. amerrica is falling like the rest of babylon. the Ideals that were set forth in the beginning may have been good but I tell the I it is a threat to the world. americans are no longer great producers america is the fat pig that consumes every thing quickly and hoards it's wealth . now like a thief in the night the store houses are beeing emptied. there are some good upful people who live here but america is a bully and one of the biggest terrorist in the world. the muslim and middle eastern world nay be wrongfully killing with guns and weapons, but their views are not that far off. it is just that violence begets violence. america is the biggest agressor there is. all I lofe here Iman here how america bost about being the super power. that is a sick and selfish title for any one to carry and be proud of. the only super power I man know is THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I. so do not be fooled by this government it is a wolf in wolfs clothing. america is so vain it does not even attempt to discuise itself anymore. a spoiled rotten child that breeds self loathing, depression, raceizm, sexizm, religious propaganda, and self absorbsion. One thing I will say I man have lived in this country and am thankful for having a government to show Iman How NOT to live. Sometimes the greatest lessons come from the enemy. Meaning america has shown the I how to seek SELASSIE I and try and build a better nation.
GIVE THANKS and PRAISES to the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/8/2008 9:20:14 AM

Ras KebreAB,

The I said,
----------------------------
Lol,The i believe that Ark I? The idren is telling i that i believe in what Hitler believed in.
----------------------------

I know. I didn't even bother responding to that because he has been here long enough to see the reasonings about Black Supremacy the many times that subject has come up.

As the I said in the first place, he doesn't Iverstand it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/8/2008 7:11:28 PM

wahdawahdad, you still running scared inside grocery stores or has Rastafari freed you? If it wasnt for America and great Britain Ethiopia would be speaking italian serving the Anti-christ. Britain welcomed Selassie and he told them plainly i am the Lion Of Judah! They didnt laugh at him, they respected him and gave him a place to stay and attended church in Bath, the city in Great Britain. Haile Selassie was the first black man to be invited and spend the night at the White House. Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permenatly discredited and abondaned everywhere is war. You people try to hold Rastafari faith as a white oppressor when all Haile Selassie did was show them true ways and bless them

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/8/2008 7:43:58 PM

Young Lion
Frankly what you've just said about Ethiopia is a serious misjudgement. Why give credit to the UK and US, are you forgetting who was Emperor of Ethiopia, the Most High HimSelf. You thank Amerikkka and Britain for supposedly saving Ethiopia yet you fail to see Haile Sellasie I was chief strategist. Do you honestly think they had not been there you really think JAH in His Greatness would have fallen to the Italians? Seriously? And then you talk about HIS stay in Bath as British hospitality! That's the official word but honestly the Brits were too embarrassed to have an African stay in their Buckingham Palace that's why he stayed with Lord Malvern in Bath. They were scared it would strain their diplomatic relations with Italy so it wasn't the best of situations but His Majesty noble as HE was, accepted the invitation. And England was only the second country He went to. You seem to think I n I should so grateful and honored that england and amerikka did this well you know what, I think you should not talk abt what you dont know. Its false and foolish to think that and its cruel to even say that about Ethiopia and in effect His Majesty. I think you should think long and hard about what you've just said because I simply can't believe ones who call themselves RasTa would say this. This is I off the cuff ras-ponse; fire! Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I