Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3146&start_row=1

WHY DO THEY FEAR HIM

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/4/2008 10:45:03 PM

WHEN HE HAS SAID, LET THE CHILDREN COME UNTO I?

I was at a birthday party tonight,and i met a youth from Ethiopia.
Actually i met three of them. When i saw them they were out in the balcony talking and i was just a few steps away with a friend. I heard they were talking about Ethiopia so we joined them.
Now, i know well that there are still some Ethiopians who dont like His Majesty, some people still do believe all the lies about HIM.

And even though He was not mentioned in their conversation, i could sense that it was going to be that kind of thing with them.

But i was wrong about one of them. Even though he could be said to be one of those who had been indoctrinated with lies of the Emperor,told to them by even their parent, yet, i could see he was open minded and willing to seek and find out for himself.
The i them might ask how i know this when King Selassie had not been even mentioned, but trust i, it is easy, if i hear a little of an Ethiopian`s views on the history of Ethiopia, i can pretty much tell the rest.
Anyway, like i said, one was open minded but the other two,i knew had their minds made up.

So we are talking, most of the time, me correcting them.
I am not saying i know everything,but i know they were making many errors.
Just talking....even a thing like the meaning of the word "Ethiopia" and its origins, i had to correct them.

Finally,the conversation turned to Italy.
One of them says, King Selassie gave up Eritrea to Italy.

I was not even vexed. I am sure they could see the amazement in my face, i was like, you reeeaallly dont know your history do you?

But i could see that that one youth was beginning to gravitate towards i because he kept asking more and more questions, and i answered as best i could.
Finally he said, I want to tell you about my grandfather.I said please do.

He said his grandfather had written a small book, he never told i the title but it was a book about how to live the Livity of Christ.written ofcourse in Amharic

And that book,one day came across the desk of His Imperial Majesty, and He read it.

And King Selassie ordered for the man to be brought forth.

The manīs family all adviced him not to go to see His Majesty, told him to flee for his life, that they wont ever see him again if he went.
But the man refused. He decided to answer the call, but still even he was fearful of what would happen.
So what happened?

King Selassie I welcomed him. King Selassie praised him for his good work. King Selassie rewarded him.
And that man went on to build many churches in Ethiopia.

I apologise that i have no further info on the book or the author. I was even thinking,perhaps i should wait until i find out more before i post anything here, but like i said, i heard this tonight, and i was just happy and wanting to share i happiness lol, yes I I love to hear of I Father.
I am very curious about this book. King Selassie I thought it important and true enough to want to meet the author, so....i just have to get my hands on it.
The youth has given i hope because he said he might have a copy of it still, so.....i hope
Ill let the i them know soon as i get anything

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/4/2008 11:58:10 PM

great exprence, i shear your joy

blessed love

as the i said many don't know or only know lies, and that why i know it is important to have one true voice of the teachings of H.I.M.

at time when talking to people about H.I.M their responce is i never heard it so, and many missconceptions

all of ini are embasadors of the kingdom of rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/5/2008 11:14:00 PM

I would like to hear more if the I gets your hands on the book.

Ark I
Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I