Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3145&start_row=31

great deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/14/2008 7:43:01 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Haile salute to I Idren and I sistren on this blessed sabbath!

I and I would like to add to this reasoning.
On the topic of the bible and the source of faith and guidance.

The Most High Jah created I and I with a form of divine knowledge. This divine knowledge I and I talk about is the knowledge of good and evil. This is a knowledge that has been embedded in the heart of I and I. It is I and I choice whether to live a life for I and I creator, and focus on these Irits Jah embedded in I and I heart, or to turn away from I and I creator and ignore these Irits and harden I and I heart.

I and I glory in the Bible as did Selassie I Jah RasTafarI, but I and I must also agree with what Ark-I is saying.

Through I and I experience; when I and I live a life for I and I creator and focus on livity that is pleasant to the eyes of Jah, and focus on the I and I Irits, and grow in unity with I and I Holy Father this divine knowledge of good and evil is brought forth. If I and I do something wrong; I and I know it is wrong, and therefore I and I ask I Holy Father for forgiveness, and I and I burn the wickedness out of I and I heart.

The Bible is a useful tool for guidance; but if I and I had not a Bible, I and I would still have this knowledge that what I and I did was wrong. For when I and I becomes close to I and I Holy Father I and I Holy Father guides I and I through his spirit which he fills I and I with.

The Bible may not always be there by I side when I and I need guidance, but Jah will ALWAYS be there by I and I side, and will ALWAYS guide I and I when I and I need guidance. The guidance through the Father is always there; it is just up to me whether to take heed to the guidance, or harden I and I heart.

Sin is simply a choice; do it, or do not do it. The choice becomes hard through temptation. But Jah is who lead us out of this temptation.

The Bible to I and I is very important for guidance, but it is not the only source of guidance.

The Bible is simply a physical form of the word. If a Bible is destroyed, the word will still remain; it is just the physical form that has been destroyed. The word was there from the beginning and will be there forIver. It is through Jah that we obtain the word, for the word is Jah.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through The Most High Jah!
Itinual flow of positive Irations into the hearts of I and I, RasTafarI!
Itinual praise unto the King Jah RasTafarI Selassie I!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/14/2008 9:45:55 PM

Ras Power, i see you are getting more disrespectful here.

Before i say anything else, i want to see if you will correct your ways.

Go back to the earlier post you made and look at it again.
You wrote one paragraph. And on top is your name.Ras Power
For someone who doesnt know those words, when they see that, whose words do you think they will think they are reading?
Is that a misrepresentation or not? should be a simple answer if there is honesty in you.
You say it is because you didnt have time, which is strange since all you had to do was write "HIM" at the bottom.
But thats beside the point, what i am wondering is why the disrespectful manner of speech
All you had to say was , it was only because you didnt have time and you will try not to let it happen again.
That was all.

Ark I didnt say you were intentionally decieving others,or that you sought glory from those words intentionally,,,, what he is saying is whether it is intentional or unintentional,people who do not know those words might be decieved into thinking that you yourself said those words.And it is true.
Well, is it not?
And as Ark I said, it is not the first time, so why dont you heed to good advice?
I have seen you do this many times. I have even heard you quote those christian speakers from those christian videos word for word, and i told you before i have heard your words before, but to any one who has not heard those videos they would think that it is your words. You keep begging ppl to watch pbs, which is funny to i that you assume that only you ever watch pbs because you dont hear others repeating their words again and again as you love to do. That is why i keep saying to you, i will be glad for the day that i reason with Ras Power, till this day i have not.
Anyway,you can quote all those and not say who it came from, ini dont care, but His Majesty, ini take serious, as im sure you will agree, ini all should do so
If you saw my other post, i put a quote from the bible there. But i didnt feel much of a need to reference it because, i know that whoever saw that would know right away that it was from the bible, just from how the bible is written, so i know that no one would think that i said those words. SEEN?
So be nice, when you quote His Majesty, say so. No one said anything about your faith in His Majesty, that is between you and the Father.
Leave the ego and pride by the gate.....you know as well as i do, that if anyone else was quoting His Majesty without giving credit,more than a few times, Ark I or I would have said the same thing to them. So why do you take it personal and say things like "what you think i am"?
This is not about you, its about what is Right.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/15/2008 10:42:11 AM

when ark 1 said people like me will bow to babylon, that was not disrespectful, ini see u all only see one side, i told ark1 1 i find that to be presumtious, what is disrespectful about that?

sorry again if i decieved anyone again, but wether is the bible or his majesty i always try to put the refrence that oe may look it up if they choose

besides u always have to come and say what ark 1 said , he already said it

well and u talk of dispespect, u post on black prisedent is revealing the disrespect, i want all u to drink from babylon, and go to drink there. no if obama is sucessful then u will jump, i ask u to jump? i give i opinion,

i said it is suprising to see rastas dont see a significant to a black man is now going to enter the3 most powerful house that slaves build? never ask u to jump, please i profit nothing which side u take

besides i never ask u to respond to what am saying
blessed

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/15/2008 5:04:05 PM

Listen my bredda, as long as you try and make sure to remember to say so when you use His Majesty´s words, thats all i care..you can say what you like about i. If you had said that from the beginning i would not have had to repeat what Ark I said alread....again

Disrespect??? dont make i laugh, what is disrespect when ini see the whole world drunk right now, even some of my Rastafari idren, who i would have thought would be more cautious of what cup they are drinking from,what plate they are eating from. Euphoria is what they call it, in a hypnotic trance is what they call it, Euphoria, a feeling of great happiness, a feeling which rarely lasts once reality smacks you in the face.
Why am i using this word Euphoria? Because that is what Obama´s campaign was based on, manipulating the good in people,,,,change,change,change, without any substance, a house built on sinking sand, like Marley say "from the sky and make them all feel high"
What does wikipedia say ?
Euphoria can also mean a propaganda technique meant to induce the emotion euphoria in order to boost morale or acceptance.

One thing brethren,YOU DO NOT TELL I OF THE SIGNIFICANCE of this historic moment
Forget being Rastafari for a moment, but you dont tell i, a Black African,the significance of a Black man in the white house, seen?

Just Dont be surprised because i wont let emotions rule my reasonings.
I learn from the past mistakes
I look before i cross the road, seen.

I hope the day when i dont have to respond to you comes soon......which is unfortunate to say the least

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/15/2008 6:46:40 PM

man u bitter, and dont, i did say when i respond to ark 1, and i do the same see my rasta brothers move with a false teaching of all truthin us and dont need to read nothing, and thats where it all started.

if that was so then, his majesty would not have ritten his auto-biogrophy.

dispespect, yes, when u think that one who calls the same creator as u when say something u dont agree with u is drinking from babylon.

i am also an african, dont live in america, but am concious of word events, and gave my opinion from a outsider.

his majesy, the bible, his spirit make i know how ini can trust, it havent failed me yet,

who konws who will drink from babylon, not keeping the sabbath is drinking from babylon, just as killing, lieing,stilling,etc,

remember, there is the mark of the beast, image, name of his number of the beast

2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/15/2008 8:18:35 PM

lol, bitter?? where did that come from, wish you could sight how funny that is to i i brethren, that is hilarious
like i have said before, whenever you learn to keep to one subject at a time, i will be happy to reason with you, but most of the time you just leave me scratching my head, like, what are we reaoning about now?
You keep saying you are just voicing your opinion. Who stopped you?
Go ahead and say your opinions. And those of us who agree with you will voice their approval, those of us that sight folly in your opinion will voice our own opinion. So what is the problem?
How many times are you going to talk of the mark of the beast brethren?
more importantly how many times have you and i reasoned about the mark of the beast? You already know that we both sight those revelation prophecies in basically the same way
So, Jah knows why you wrote that

But brethren, i would apprecilove it if you would try to stick to the truth, instead of trying to stretch the truth ,,,i dont know for what ,,is it to win your argument.....but i dont apprecilove the false picture that you paint of ini
"my rasta brothers move with a false teaching of all truthin us and dont need to read nothing,"??????????????
Is that what ini said, we dont need to read anything?
Dont you think that is streeeeeetching the truth to breaking point, to the point where it crosses the line into LIE
FYah Burn pon that

If that is where as you say "where it all started", then i am sorry to tell you that it all started off on a lie for you
Ini never said such a thing, and would never say such a thing.
My Father is the Minister of Eductation and you sit here claiming that ini said we dont need to read nothing???

Pity

lol you know, i just thought of something
i am still wondering why it is you wrote about the sabbath on this post. Just now i just got an idea as to why you wrote it.
I hope what i am thinking is wrong and you didnt write it for this reason in my mind. Because if that is why you wrote it, you will have finally crossed the line with me.
so tell i why and i shall see.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/15/2008 9:11:34 PM

I've been watching this reasoning develop and it seems the same issue keeps coming up; Ras Power's latest post surprised I. You wrote, "the same see my rasta brothers move with a false teaching of all truthin us and dont need to read nothing" Brethren despite all the reasonings Ites have tried to bring forward you remain stubborn and do not sight what the I them say. What surprises me even more is that you cling so strongly to the written word as truth yet you said you're an African. My brother if you were raised in Africa or raised according to African culture or studied African history this is the last thing you would ever say, for several reasons. Our history is primarily oral, our belief system was handed down from generation to generation by MOUTH, for milleniums and centuries. Because of this I n I know the truth; it was born in me, from generations long before the Bible took centre stage as THE TRUTH (as you see it); the belief in the Most High was already there.
The way I was raised informs how I view the world today and very much of my culture depends on belief. Sure I went to school and all, but there are some things that were instilled in I that a book or a school can never teach me. These things of faith come from that source; there's a certain way of life that Africans and its not in the books; its in the custom and tradition on how to be a person or recognise another; that we all come from one source. Its always there in those things you grow up being taught; I hope y'get me...
And another thing; the missionaries and colonizers came with their Bibles and guns (yes I know I'm jumping the translations of the Bible into Ge'ez) and look at what havoc they wreaked. Look at how many books have misrepresented I n I people as brutes, savages and the Bible is the central source of this misinformation. It was their misinterpretations that caused untold sufferation of people so I'd urge you to think carefully before you burn fire.
If you didn't know the truth was already in you, then maybe you're the one with the 'false teaching'. As I've told you before Aya, the basis of your faith is what's in you; are you telling I that illiterate people are faithless because they can't read to discover the truth? Are they any less knowledgeable simply because their overstanding of the world comes from life experience and not the written word? Count me in with the illiterate because I know JAH manifests within I not through the written word but through His Spirit, I know through I life experience I have witnessed the power of JAH; that is my truth brethren.
Selah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/15/2008 9:23:56 PM

u said about drink from babylon cup, ini sight the commandmentas not keeping them as bowing to babylon. nothing personal

2For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

the problem is keep saying u dont want to reply as if someone ask u to, when i write my opinion, always sopported by his majesty's word and the bible.

Yes. Sight the most I and wen u do that, u will see that Lucifer is Jesus Christ the same way Jesus Christ is H.I.M Emporer Selassie I"

heres what u said. thats madness, and thats what happen when we go on our own understanding, when i saw as u said we overstand daniel prophecy the same. its puzzeling.

i spoke on spiritual jew, bible,antichrist, the church the beast, these are for the uplifting of ini, not my glory or rightiousness.

ini said government is not babylon, and is not, babylon mother of harlots, but its not the church is, the church control the people, the people run the governments,

u think i go of message but is see all related

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/15/2008 9:34:51 PM

"Sight the most I and wen u do that, u will see that Lucifer is Jesus Christ the same way Jesus Christ is H.I.M Emporer Selassie I"
Am I reading this right Ras Power??? If not, reason forward. If so, fire burn, burn, burn!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/15/2008 9:45:52 PM

Actually sistren Ten, he is saying that i man said those words, i think.

Now i begin to sight satan works, and i will have no part in it.

Go ahead and slander i name, those that know i, know i already, more importantly, I Father knows I

All this time, no matter what differences in opinions we might have,i have tried to talk to you reasonably,,,,i have never called your faith into question.
Now you have crossed the line where i cannot consider you a brethren again.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I