Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3136&start_row=11

Temptations

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/4/2008 4:13:58 PM

Blessed I

Yes I,perhaps when the i have time to read it properly,the i will overs that ini R on the same page not by accident or chance.

Love and Raspect
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/5/2008 12:38:52 AM

when you think of it to put on flesh is to have the nature of man, which is a sinfull nature

14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil (heb 2v14)

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.(heb 5v15)

note, he did not come as one who sin and is not repentful, but as ini one who has decided to change his life from sin, that why we are called brethren.

every one is created by jah, not every one is his child, the Bible say to all who accept him, he gave power to be sons of God.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/5/2008 1:19:42 PM

blessed love lawds and empresess

Yes I, he is of flesh, "IF GOD WAS NOT ON THIS EARTH THERE WILL NOT BE AN EARTH"; so if he is of flesh, this mean He can be tempted, The beast is InI flesh, our desires our cravings etc. and that is what the devil is aiming, he is riding the beast, only thru this beast that give power onto satan he can tempt InI, in other words devil has as much power as InI give him, Christ with his way, made a Royal Link with God, when He died on the cross that was it, the devil had already lost His battle spiritually with Christ, Christ opened the door for all of InI; that is why it is said that "NO BODY COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THRU CHRIST" that is what HIM was saying when He said:

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.
"Woe onto you hypocrites"

Though flesh is big part of InI, but InI can control it, to the fulness, InI have the power granted onto us from our Lord, as much power(faith and trust) InI give onto InI Father, less power the devil has. Lord gave everything InI need, He gave His Son for a sacrifice, His Son, remember Abraham and Issac? yet He gave His Son, He came to rule but people refused His Kingdom, they would rather go onto the beast.

HE WHO WILL TRY TO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOOSE IT

he who will abide by His own will(His flesh) and not by the will of His Father(His Heart and Soul) will loose both of them.

this is an important message in these time of purification.

Holy Holy Holy God Almighty

Daniel God JAH Ras Tafar I Selah Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/5/2008 5:19:34 PM

There is a saying
The difference between a coward and a brave man is not that one feels fear and the other doesnt, they both feel the same fear, but it is what one does because of fear that makes him a coward, and it is what one does inspite of fear that makes him a brave man

This whole reasoning is related to that.

InI all face the temptations,sorrows,pains of life, as long as we are on earth,even Christ.

What one does in the face of those fears and temptations and sorrows will determine whether that person is, as Bobo say, on the R side or the X side.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I