Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3133&start_row=1

Much Needed Guidance

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/30/2008 2:12:11 PM

I man decided to give the love and care and give a try, i stayed up the whole night looking at the Haile Selassie Corontation Photo, his left eye was turning dark, and turned into like a teddy bear then Buddha looking, i stayed and meditating ask HIM to give I strength. I was meditating on my bed and i seen Bob Marley as a youth and he was guiding I, then Selassie, then last of all i seen my Bob Marley shirt and his eye turned red, and his DREADLOCKS! I man was looking at the youths playing in the field, HEathen came to me and say you cannot stay here and smoke here, they werent playing free, they were seperated and making awkward movements, so he came and give i wicked vibes and I man heart start to get weak, i persisted he left then attempted to call the police, i read somewhere and even Sizzla say respect the law of the land, so i left and i am here now. I hear bob voices and Jah sun tellin me to leave my grandfather and pursue righteoussness the Rastafari, i was talking to Ras Kebreab through thy spirits most of the time from this forum, you was tellin me i was HEathen, and end up agreeing i was sort of Rastafari, I man am experienceing something I have never seen, i have realized i have been living through other people my whole life and not in the fear of the Lord, they have made the image of Jesus Christ into a corruptable image, i have been getting wicked vibes from these pastors on TV. I NEED GUIDANCE, WHAT TO DO, NOT TO DO, I HAVE BOB TELLING JUST GO BACK TO ZION. I man fighting Duppies everywhere, its easy to get tricked, any advice would help, i have been fighting Jezebels and Sodomites through the spirit, i see things people dont see by when i try to give love they cant hear, then when i conform to thier standards they move...GUIDANCE!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/30/2008 7:26:43 PM

Blessed Love
I words of guidance to the I is not to fight anything, just leave all them things you find corrupt and walk to RasTafarI, trod in JAH name and you find there is nothing to fight. Nothing to upset you, no duppies no nothing. I time of rising I feel ws the best time in I life, I felt like I was made anew and no matter what troubles came I way, I conquered because of Sellasie I. So to you Young Lion I say first know your Creator as Maker of All and as Man-In-Flesh, be humble and give thanks to Jah for coming into HIS light and JAH will set your spirit free. Find your Zion, your joy in JAH whether it the mountains, scriptures, herbs or Binghi, find that thing that brings you closest to the Most High. Trod with good RasTas and start to know yourself all over again, and you'll find you won't even worry for Babylon, you won't need to fight or struggle for anything. JAH guidance I, Sellasie I light shine upon you if you truly seek HIS face.
Ises

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/30/2008 7:46:31 PM

JAH RASTAFARI!
GIVE THANKS, YOUNG LION BREDREN TEN HAS MUCH WISDOM. YOUNG LION IMAN HAVE READ MANY WORDS FROM THE I THAT HELPED I&I. IN THESE TIMES REMEMBER THE CLOSER WE CHILDREN OF JAH COME TO H.I.M THE HARDER SATIN, THE DEVIL, OR BABLE ON,WHAT EVER THE I CALLS IT WILL TRY TO KEEP I FROM THE TRUTH. STAND FIRM AND CHANT RASTAFARI. FAITH, FAITH, FAITH IN THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI. ONLY JAH KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE IMANS HEART. REMEMBER THE MIND TIRES AS DOES THE BODY, IT CAN PLAY TRICKS ON THE I WHEN TIRED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE I IS FILLED WITH NEGATIVE VIBES. I GET A POSITIVE VIBE FROM THE IMAN WHEN I&I READ HIM POSTS AS ISAID.
QUITE THE MIND READ PSALMS AND CHHANT RASTAFARI SELASSIE I. I SEND POSITIVE VIBES OUT TO YOUNG LION AND PRAY JAH KEEPS THE I BEHIND H.I.M. SHIELD. GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION YOUNG LION, JAH BLESSINGS... WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/30/2008 8:18:48 PM

Why not try speaking to i right here, i man still pon earth in the flesh?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/30/2008 10:25:29 PM

great advice. we always believe we have to add to salvation. its a free gift from jah, we only have to keep jah commandments, keep the words of his majesty.

his majesty did the fighting for ini. keep his words.

and love is the greatest wepon of all

blessed

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/1/2008 3:24:45 PM

these are serious times, i almost gave in to jezebel in the spirit, and denounced jesus christ, ras kebreab is that you who i seen at the airport when i went to ethiopia? jah bless me i didnt do anything to my self, and we took pictures with selassie and priest immanuel and the holy priest that baptised me in ethiopia, the angels of marleys were there and they helped I, i was fighting the devil lucifer all not, I man experienced some things at night with the devil and duppies, and still do slightly, even though Haile Selassie is right by me, i just say a dread with the same bob marley shirt, but his eyes didnt turn red neither his hair. I feeel sort of relief if the body is in prinicple and mind, and not war against flesh, because it would be bloody, i see Haile Selassie smiling, i thought he always had a stern face. I need guidance on whether i should move back to Cincinnati where i'm from and stay with my sister and her friend who i think will end up being my wife. and continue to trod with support from other righteouss, i have been alone 3-4 months now in my apartment. And fighting alone, unity is strength. and is I wayne an imposter? do any of you have facebook and should i stop using it. i have so many issues with mind control about being batty or being a rapist or killing or anything, how to eliminate this mind trap because it seems my mind isnt me, what i will to do that i dont do, what i will to do, that i do not do.
I see many woman that i would like to talk to, but should i stay on this right path with my sisters friend. why do i feel like i'm the worst but Selassie keep saying its alright? Is this just what it is, we think bad but burn ask for mercy and move on, or shall we be free one day on earth, or when he comes back to reveal himself shall I be free. I man have many rivers to cross many mountains to climb, and i cant just imagine if i have to sing, ''it seems all we've got we have lost, we must already pay the cost''. i see bob helping me so i guess natty will always see i through. I will make it, because i know Jah will strengthen the slight hearted and have mercy. i now see cigarettes and black and milds give you only temporary satisfaction, i guess its a heathen. so many things to say, bless

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/1/2008 5:19:19 PM

Young Lion I advice to you is simple and I repeat it still, trod RasTafarI way. You cannot serve Jesus Christ, hold Bob Marley's words sacred and hope to find your way in RasTa. Its too confusing, either you trod the RasTafarI way or you burn in confusion serving many masters: Christ, Sellasie I and Babylon. It can't work, all the temptations and hallucinations will always haunt you. Choose One Life and One Way. Seek peace wisdom and overstanding of how to live a royal and humble life in the example of King Alpha, JAH RasTafarI. I hope you have overstood I.
Selah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/1/2008 6:59:02 PM

that i dont overstand, his majesty spoke of christ

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/1/2008 7:35:29 PM

I was speaking in the context of Young Lion's predicament not His Majesty's Word. It goes beyond this post.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/1/2008 7:44:27 PM

So a man thinketh ,so is he.

A man thinks himself weak and confused, so what shall he be?

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I