Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3112&start_row=1

CHALICE

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bigginer Sent: 9/24/2008 6:24:29 PM

im building a chalice a need advice cuz this is my 4th attempt i wanna know the best way to drill a hole for my bamboo without cracking it and were to put the pipe so it bubbles properly

BLESS AND GIVE PRAISE TO JAH RASTAFARI

RESPONSES WILL BE APPRECIATED THANX JAH KURIOUS

Messenger: IDread Sent: 9/25/2008 1:27:51 PM

It would help if I knew exactly what parts and materials the I is using. I made a chalice a while back but mine was made from cannibalized bong parts and a broken shisha pipe.
I am quite good at working with bamboo but I can't tell from the description the I gave exactly what is going on.

Rastafari Bless

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 9/25/2008 9:30:14 PM

im using a coconut and cutchie and bamboo but need help
ty ras

give thanks and praise to the most high

Messenger: IDread Sent: 9/26/2008 11:46:18 AM

It seems like it should be a simple job. In fact Iman found instructions for making a chalice with much the same materials the I is using:
http://www.authorsden.com/categories/article_top.asp?catid=10&id=31395

With just a few changes to the instructions to take into account what the I is using, the I should be able to make something perfectly smokable with these instructions.

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 9/26/2008 6:55:03 PM

bless ras and thank you for ur help iman asked other ras were i live but them plastic and nar answer the i ty

give thanx to the most high jah rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/27/2008 12:25:51 AM

ras, u need a bamboo the size of the hole u cut in the coconut

u can make a hole with a pice of pipe or iron as that they use in building, and burst the nuts in the bamboo

the bamboo the size of the hole in the coconut, called the bubbler is to be cut into three trianglesto meet the bottom of the coconut

cut the top of the bamaoo equal to the coconut hole, use gum to bind it.

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 9/30/2008 5:06:33 AM

thanks ras but im sorted now and its comming along nice just gotta get a cutchie now and finished thak you both 4 ur info if this one brakes ill make one from ur advise

BLESS GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH

JAH RAS TA FARI

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/30/2008 1:39:56 PM

GREETINS TO ALL JAH CHILDREN OF RASTAFARI
Much repect to the Bredren on this post. I man have been following the build and stream of this post and see the Brahdah is searchin for a cutchie. If the I has not been able to find one perhaps Iman can help just let I&I know and Iman will step up. otherwise BLESSINGS and ONE LOVE. RESPECT TO to THE I for BUILDING A CHALICE FOR IT brings great satisfaction and GOOD vibes to burn HERB in something made from the I's heart. LIVE UP RASTA! JAH GUIDE wahdahdah...

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 9/30/2008 5:43:14 PM

yh ini am trying to get one now or im gonna make one at collage i am studding carpenty anyways so why not and yh if the i can help me out wid getting one it wud be brilliant nuf respect wahdahdah bless ras and

give thatnks to rastafari and all praises onto jah

king of king lord of lord the conquering lion of the tribe of Judah

many thanx from jah kurious

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/30/2008 8:09:15 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF SELASSIE I
JAH KURIOUS I&I CAN GIVE THE I A WEBSITE TO SEE AUTHENTIC VERYNICE CUTCHIE FROM JA. IT IS AN IRIE SITE CALLED IYAHROOTS.COM CHECK IT OUT. THE PIECE IS MADE FROM CLAY. AND HAND MADE. RESPECT BLESSINGS TO THE I. ONE LOVE WAHDAHDAH....

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I