Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=21

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/17/2008 8:18:33 PM

Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

The glorious pages of human history have been written only in those moments when men have been able to act in concert to prevent impending tragedies. By the actions you take you can also illuminate the pages of history

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/17/2008 9:02:07 PM

NO need to ask forgiveness,idren, especially from i, its all love still. Just reasoning

The thing i would like to say is, No one can never say that Rastafari people are just standing by,while the rulers of the world do what they want.
No,burn that
Ini are a people who DO GOOD, ini strive to do good in all walks of life,at all times in every moment
And every good word spoken,every good chant ini chant,every good purging fire ini burn, every good deed that ini perform , is a Sword pon the neck of babylon

Next, ini are an iritical people,ini are not of this world
Ini do not want any part of the power structures of the world
There is no power structure that ini recognise
Emperor Selassie I the Head,is the First and the Last.
He is the Last, it is finished, all things of before are passed away.
ini are Earth People, Truly free people
you have to overstand,when King Selassie I speak at the UN, its not for you
Well, in some sense,it is for all mankind, but still King Selassie know who he is speaking to when He spoke those Words
He did tell them all that they needed to bring order and Peace to this world......if they wished
He did tell them that this is the last hope for mankind to dwell in peace
And what have they done ?
They have failed, and failed miserably
Even while King Selassie was speaking those words, they were already plotting to sabotage all the good works done

Sight,it has been written, and it is their destiny to fullfill the prophecy spoken of them
And yet still,King Selassie gave them the chance to save this world and redeem themselves

It should be obvious to anyone with eyes to see what is happening in the world today,that they have no interest in saving the world.
All they are concerned with is Control of the whole planet, and to be as gods in this world

So why should ini fret
Rememeber, Blessed is the Man that walketh not in the congregation of the ungodly, so, ini will not join in their business,ini dont rally round none of them
No,instead,it should be them who should kneel and ask forgiveness to come amongst the Righteous children of Jah

The i speak of cyrus, well, that was one of the first things i said when ini were reasoning about Obama, i did ask, could this man be cyrus in these times.
And if it is Jah will to do so, so shall it be

But, in i opinion,that is highly unlikely. To i personally, i think this world is quickly running out of time, and the Trumpets are to sound soon.

Ini know what is for us to do already
and that is to strengthen ini irits,to care for the babe and suckling,protect the weak and elderly,shelter the shelterless, treat one another with love raspect and humility.

They didnt listen to i Father, why would i expect them to listen to i?
I could never speak with more Truth and Purity than HIM

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/17/2008 10:07:28 PM

Here is the prophesy that speaks about what Selassie I did at the UN.

2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/17/2008 11:41:57 PM

Dem and Rep

This is an illusion.........the evil is rulin both parties and corrupted them. This corporate elite trying to rule the world with their one world government.

It is false to sa rep is vehicle and not dem, dem have a plan and backup plan, so if one loses election, the other will come about.

I for one if believing in any principle it would be much closer to the constitutionalist such as Ron Paul, who seem to still truly fight for the people, hims republican but he is original not this neocon type republican of today.

Blessed love

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 9/18/2008 4:13:38 PM

Greetings

Yes I, InI see the reasoning went in direction of flash and blood conditions. Lots of wise research and reflections.

I responded to Eboni Yehuda, as it was time when InI was set in face of similar confusion and was no one to give InI right answer then, so give thanks to Ark I, as he facilitate all I's with the space for reasoning.

I didn't get deep into the topic, as InI believe it is not topic for web conversations, as the forces are strong and waiting to use our weaknesses for its own manipulations. The link I placed is for common encyclopedia which is not full source of knowledge, and the statements InI placed, came from InI memory, which is not sealed book.

Ten the question of Eboni Yehuda came from confusion after the occultist trickery, as they spread that lie, they spread luciferian propaganda, which is core of babilon system - enlightment & reason & materialism that is their antitrinity. Fire pon it, I say!

I wasn't wrong the name of mister "L" was created long time after Isaiah, so the much of its meaning is speculative and not fundamental. We know there is dark force of destruction and we know its working to put us down. The question is, shall we know our enemy to know how to fight it?

Forward to Zion

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/18/2008 5:40:15 PM

Empress Ten I am curious as to what the I meant by-

"he never came as flesh and will never come as flesh, only possess bodies for a period of time but never as someone."

How can a force possess a body, but not come as flesh? And if One possesses a body how are they not someOne?

Elijah I am also curious as to how "enlightenment, reason, and materialism" equate to an anti-trinity? If One comes to enlightenment and reason then how do they then maintain a sense of materialism. Wouldn't anyOne's enlightenment and reason bring them to the point where materialism becomes obsolete and void?

Just some questions, I hope the I's will answer...

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/18/2008 6:30:33 PM

Give thanks Ark I, Blessed Love.
I love when another is able to say in a few lines what takes i many lines to say. I had not even remembered those word sounds.
Love the overstanding

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/18/2008 10:08:18 PM

ras i really dont agree with that.

first if u think the world will end then i cant say anything,
the bible tech ini this world has no end, man will die

man i dont know if u all can get the third testament, hismajesty demanded more from ini.
and true chanting good, but who did it feed,or sheltered

yes they did listen to him, ini have that same spirit

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/19/2008 3:04:50 AM

Yes. Sight the most I and wen u do that, u will see that Lucifer is Jesus Christ the same way Jesus Christ is H.I.M Emporer Selassie I King of Kings, Lord of Lords, conquering lion of the tribe of Judah, from the root of Kind David, through the line of King Solomon to ini.

Hail the most high
i Jah RasTafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/19/2008 3:26:07 AM

Brethren, i tire of this now.
I have no idea why we keep going over the same thing again and again when YOU KNOW

I never said that i think this world is going to end
I KNOW that THIS world will end
The earth is the Lords and the earth is everlasting,but this world of men will come to an end,that is a must
You know this.

what does the book of Revelation say?

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. "
SELAH

And what do you say?
"we know its a sealed book, and a small book, a prophecy book"

So you know this
You know all these prophecies MUST come to pass

So why are you arguing with i, idren?
or are you arguing with Prophecy?

What did you say about America?
"this is america, and his job is to make the earth worship the first beast, rome. "
So you know this, what else are you expecting America to do but its "job"

And you say to i they did listen to HIM?
Are you serious iyah?
Do you actually think that the world would be in the state it is if they had listened to HIM?

Ini have the same spirit??
With whom iyah?
With these vampires and bloodsuckers?
No i, we are not of the same spirit, they are of their father Luciferīs spirit, fire burn and turn them over.

Brethren, like i said, i tire of this, so let us be done with it.
Your opinion is your opinion.If the i doesnt agree, so be it. To tell the i the truth i dont even know where the argument is because like i said,you know all these things already.

But one thing,brethren, if you use i words,use them as i meant them.
I never said ini chant to feed or shelter
Chanting is one thing, feeding and sheltering is another thing.
Ini do both to the best of ini abilities, Jah be Praised.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I