Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3040&start_row=1

many mansions

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/7/2008 5:57:31 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL CHILDREN OF JAH RASTAFARI!
iman was surin' the internet and came across a site called twelvetribeliveup.com and began checking it out and read some of the thoughts and reasonings of this site and began to realize that the RAS that was writing much of the articles basically was sayin' this that Selassie I was not any savior nor christ etc.. and that at most was just the KING of Isreal. He did not put H.I.M. down by any means but claimed the twelve tribes only recognized JESUS as the only CHRIST and are still waiting on the second coming. the claim that the new name was not that of RASTAFARI and only when the new christ comes he shall only know his name. and it shall be terrible among the heeden. I realize there are many mansions in our Fathers house, and from Nyahbingi , BOBO, 12 tribe and on there are many interpretations of the truth of RASTAFARI. no wonder there is much confusion, even within i self i get shaken when i read other peoples interpretation. BUT i must say when I check HEARTICALLY i see H.I.M. as the King of Kings, God made flesh, My savior does not hang from a cross he is a King and the defender of the faith, i personally see H.I.M. as what he is. and in no disrespect to those who are waiting for christ to come again, for i Christ is a living GOD and the only thing now is for all mankind to unite under one GOD one AIM and ONE DESTINY... what are some of the opinions i BREDREN and SISTREN have i would like to hear. I man listen and read the reasoning forums and agree and disagree on things, but as it is said at the closing of the day and even when i awake in JAH mornin' it is SELASSIE I that shows I the way. and that way is through the teachings of scripture and H.I.M. iman does not want to be a believer iman am a knower and i heart always shows JAH in the form of i king RASAFARI. respect to all and all Mansions in the house of JAH RASTAFARI. RESPECT ONE LOVE, wahdahdah...

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/7/2008 8:29:18 PM

GREETINGS InI realize after reading iman post at the end i left out the "T" in RASTAFARI. no disrespect, iman just type to fast or think faster than iman type. just wanted to give HAIL to HIS ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI!!! wahdahdah

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/8/2008 9:44:01 AM

Blessed Love
The Lion of JUDAH is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I n I hail HIM and no matter what different mansions of RasTafari believe, its about the individual and the Living Father to whom you pray. I hear many things of Twelve Tribes in The West and it continues to astound I why many would deny Haile Sellassie I when the proof is right there. It feels like betrayal, deception and hypocrisy for I, when those who call themselves by HIS name, RasTafari deny HIS Majesty is KingCreator. I'd rather them movements/individuals find another name to call their movment if them nah believe in Haile Sellassie I.
Bless

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/8/2008 11:11:05 AM

I and I hail JAH RASTAFARI as I GOD, KING, and SHEPHARD
JAH works in mysterious ways
HAILE SELASSIE I
KING OF KINGS
LORD OF LORDS
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
IGZIABEHER

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI