Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3039&start_row=1

Hosea

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/6/2008 2:40:30 PM

i dont understand, if the Lord was against whoredom and chose Hosea to speak to Israel about repenting from whoredom why did the Lord tell him to have a woman of whoredom?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/7/2008 6:54:02 AM

Overstand the Word behind the words.

Hosea represents Israel
Hosea marries a whore representing Israels adulterous "marriage" with graven images and false gods
Hosea and Gomer have a son,named Jezreel,interpreted as "God Scatters", representing the Prophecy of Jah that he will scatter them for their transgressions.
They have a daughter,named LoRuhama, interpreted as "without pity", representing Jah word that He shall not pity the transgressors.
They have another son,named LoAmmi, interpreted as "not mine", representing that they shall no longer be called Godīs People.
Chapter 2 of Hosea represents a "divorce" of Jah covenant with Israel.
Chapter 3 Jah commands Hosee to bring her back, which he does, but refuses to lie with her for "many days", representing that "Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince".

In the end, Jah Rastafari shall bring forth the Restoration

O israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.
I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/7/2008 3:33:04 PM

great reasoning, and true in its interpretation

thats how ini must be in ini medetation on the word and its meaning

this is what happened to isreal before christ, most of the old testament speaks of these times,joshua was the last, judges to samuel is the period of no kings and samuel anoint first saul
and then David.

its important to know that jah was dissapointed to hear the people to call a king to rule them(1sam 8)

read also isaiah 38-39
tis speaks of the fall of isreal
daniel 1 speaks of the fulfilled prophecy of the sons of isreal in te temple of the king.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/7/2008 4:47:58 PM

its important to know that jah was dissapointed to hear the people to call a king to rule them(1sam 8)

When they ask why do Rastafari burn all politicks,tell them they have a King and Queen that stand foriver.
They can rule the world, but No man shall rule over ini again

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I