Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3017&start_row=1

what do ini make of this documentary?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/30/2008 8:56:37 AM

blessed holy Senbet

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 8/30/2008 1:13:05 PM

Well, it is a fact that "original man was black, black, he was an african, charbon" to quote Propaganda by Midnite.

He was born in Ethiopia Africa of course, which is Mother to all mankind. And Israel are black people, as Ethiopians are (let me say Ethiopians=Israelites).

Prooves of this are found in the Bible, and i'll mention a few:

Joseph was not recognized by his brothers among the Egyptians, because he was coloured as the egyptians are (were), as we can see in the wall paintings showed on the video;

same is for Moses, a great man in the house of Pharoa, which would have otherwise have been slaughtered if known for being Israelite because of his skin;

Paul (of Beniaminite lineage) was exchanged with an egyptian, as a verse of the Acts say;

deseases are described in Levitucus, Number 12, Exodus and 2Samuel as provoking the whitening of the skin, therefore, if a skin becomes white it means it originally was black;

Tacitus in a volume of his work on History says Israelites come from Ethiopia, therefore we must suppose they were black to his eyes.

no doubt man come from Ethiopia, the first country ever mentioned in the Bible even befor Israel and tho quote Midnite again

"your science will prove it over and over again.."

blessed

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I