Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2998&start_row=21

Is baptistsing the gate way to Hola Mt. Zion?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/2/2008 7:58:20 PM

As Ark I said "I and I must Live as One with the Most High to enter Mount Zion.
Nothing else matters."

I would also suggest,if you do not do this already, it is good for ones and ones to always wash atleast your hands and face before you pray daily. Water is for the cleansing. Sin is real. You cannot face Jah when you pray with the sins of the day still clinging to your body,wash away any sin you might have spoken from your mouth,wash away any sin that you might have seen from your eyes. But do not make it a ritual,whereby you just do the action as a habit without thinking of it. Always be mindful of what you are doing as you wash away the sins of that day, that will help you to sin even less for the next day

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/6/2013 10:37:32 AM

"I baptize you with water but who is to come after me,mightier than me,whose shoe laces I cannot untie will not baptise you with water but with fire." Only with clean hands and a pure heart InI must see JAH.No water can quench Jah Fyah

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/19/2013 11:52:14 PM

Greetings, Iman will say baptism is very important to enter Zion, as I know that some dont think so. According to my life and consciousness, i have taken part in the water baptism and have also been baptised by fire, the holy spirit. But InI still have to strive to the end........this also I reason, Yesus was baptised by water from Johnthe the BaptistI and the Father acknowledged HIM publicy and HIM utilized his baptism name Haile Selassie I. So InI see the innection and site it as important. But it doesnt stop at baptism, one must itinue to live good and do good, showing ur faith by ur works and obey that christ consciousness.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I