Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2975&start_row=1

Education- Learn, but don't let it fool

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2008 11:03:59 PM

Here is a reasoning I posted some time ago. I just wanted to bring it forward because of some recent mention of education.

Starting in 1995 I attended university for 4 years. Every day I was there I always kept this saying from Bob Marley in my head.

-----------------------
Me no have education me have inspiration, if I was educated I'd be a damn fool.
-----------------------

And by keeping Bob's words in I head and trodding the trod of RasTafarI, I avoided becoming a damn fool.

And when I speak of education, I am speaking of the education through the schools of the system, not self-education or gathering of knowledge. And although the education from the system is designed to turn people into damn fools, there is still useful information that can be gathered from the education system, and it also provides people with a "ticket" to accomplish their goals, because babylon system is made to work with those "tickets". So I encourage people to learn what they can from the education system and get the "ticket" it provides, but to always remember Bob's words and observe how it turns people into damn fools and resist that part of the head-decay-tion.

In addition to teaching people about the work that they desire to do, the education system also manipulates them to integrate with and adopt the mentality of Babylon, where wickedness is taught as greatness. The economists praise the murder and downpression of people, by praising the great economical strategies that accomplish these goals, which in turn accomplishes the goal of imbalance, to make the rich even richer, and strips energy from the others.

The education system convinces the students that they are higher than the others because of their system, and this leads to separation from the others, making it easier to downpress them without feeling a thing.

They teach the students to think with the same mind as them, and to look through the same babylon spectacles as them. Downpressing others to rise themselves up higher.

I went to school to learn about engineering, and one class that I had was business related, it was called organizational design or something like that. The class promoted and praised the great techniques that they used, for example JIT (just in time) manufacturing, the concept of this technique is to hold little stock of products, or preferably, no stock, and to meet orders as they come. This way the company doesn't have to pay for space for storage. A requirement of JIT is to heavily make use of temporary work agencies, so when more orders come, they higher the temps, and then let them go when the order are a little less. This is great for the company because they only pay for workers as they need them, providing no job security, no return to the people, they let the people fend for themselves. This is what the people get in return for helping the rich man get richer. And there are so many other techniques they praise that use and abuse the people that work, and shift the imbalance so more and more money goes to the men that already have much more then they need, and less and less goes to the people that already have less then what they need.

I remember also that just as the professors praised these techniques, the students in my classes also praised these techniques as they were trained to do, being the best damn fools they could be. A year or two ago I was speaking to a young man that recently completed school and was working as an engineer. I reasoned to him about what Bob Marley said, and I reasoned to him about what I saw the schools teaching, and about these things that they praised as greatness but were actually wickedness. And how this head-decay-tion causes people to become damn fools.

After I was finished reasoning with him he was surprised at the perspective I showed because he never saw it that way before I told him, he said, "I never thought of it like that, I guess I am one of the fools you are talking about"

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/10/2008 9:38:15 AM

I and I going to college on August 22 and I will keep that saying in my head.

Praise JAH RASTAFARI
Haile Selassie I
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/15/2008 6:18:34 PM

well i always say most people are trained not educated.

trained to do as they are told eg you train a dog to do what you want.

educated people use common sence with what they learn.

as the i said, the education of the system is ok, is what you do with it that is important, it is the dubble edge sword in the mouth of jah, it is nutural and can be used for both good and evil.

this oppened up to i while reading a speech of H.I.M.

again his majesty ask ini to seek all knowledge, read the chapter of his corination

his majesty also said what is of jah will servive whats not will perish, eg when one dose his reserch and create something when it works after numerous tials its because all measurements are correct,

this is jah own time and meurements, i don,t know if i made ini point overstanding or not

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/22/2008 4:17:29 PM

I and I moved into my college dorm today

Praise be to HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/25/2008 7:46:07 PM

Does anyone have some advice on what to choose for a major in college? I and I like to play guitar a lot but I know the music industry is not the best paying industry for struggling musicians. I and I never want to end up in a corporate job, anyway the days are coming when you will be forced to get the mark of the beast to buy and sell things.

Haile Selassie I
JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: rasabednego Sent: 1/15/2012 6:09:32 PM

blessed.INI know for afact that nothing is new under the sun,moon or stars freshing or updating the half that never been told although in them form so that u dont get the truth haile bless rasabednego out of the depts forward with word sound and power to pass on enlightment within rastafari childrens aboard

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 1/15/2012 10:05:46 PM

InI must remember it is a cartoon u facing, when u feel dis the I must manipulate to make clean and then you will thrive. Knowledge is the power
RASTAFARI.

Messenger: rasabednego Sent: 1/16/2012 10:48:28 PM

SO how can u make that statement knowing at the in of the day u c how them ah try fe educate them people aboard and for ini too know this is good.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 1/17/2012 4:53:59 PM

Yes the right education is important, and the right way to be educated is important also

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/14/2013 7:35:59 PM

I graduated from college with a bachelor of science in environmental geology today.

Give Thanks to the Most High Haile Selassie I.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I