Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=296&start_row=11

Beta-Israelites

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/1/2004 4:47:31 PM

JAH RAS TAFaRI

for what do you post these thing that you writing, is it to bring light if so do so,most the people in the bible did something that was aginst JAH word.they still have a part to play what is yours.if there is knew light then teach..if you want to..

JAH love

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 6/2/2004 8:42:00 PM

Greetings,
Could the brethen please cite or recommend to InI books or sources to which you refer regarding your view of HIM Selassie I?
Give thanks I-tinually
Joseph I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/3/2004 12:51:54 AM

derech, you spread babylon propaganda against Haile Selassie I. babylon always tries to blame the righteous for what babylon has done.

RasTafarI did great things for Ethiopia and for the world. Jah is the highest.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 6/3/2004 9:14:01 PM

Burn the babylon liar... InI naw be tricked! Who are you that can say such false, devilish things?
Liars say Selassie I was a tyrant?! Bullshit! If you do the REAL research, not just look at the Babylon message, you OVERSTAND Selassie I to be JAH in HUMAN FLESH! JAH dont murder! HIM naw spread evil! Look at what HIM did for Ithiopia! HIM work 20 hours a day- slept 3 hours, prayed one EVERY DAY only to be denounced and called a murderer and a tyrant by the wicked! BURN THEM! Rastafari never die! BURN BABYLON HATE!
BIG UP JAH RASTAFARI - MIGHT OF THE TRINITY!

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/3/2004 10:53:03 PM

Big up
all these people is speakin about the philosophy of God, just like it is a philosiphy and not a way of life, which is the (way) that created InI. They want to burn reggae, they want to talk about Bob Marley and cast down judgement as if them people is Jahova themself.
What ever measurement that you judge by, make sure you can measure up to. at one time Ham was the most technically advanced race through his knowledge, wisdom and overstanding of Jahs energy, but now since Babylon loot and plunder take the ideas and conceptions from root doctors, sages, and so on.... take um a person and put them in a room and use the powers in an Art of War state and use them against Ham to keep him enslaved. I see that Japhet and Shem have enslaved themselves with greed and vanity. Jacob, (Isreal), was said to be a trickster, Judah, along with his brothers, sold thier brother (Joseph) into slavery, but you dont judge them as you judge the light of the world, Him that should be feared. Halie Selassie I's own people for whatever reason, be it that Him wanted to revolutionize Ethiopia so that it would be able to compete at an economic world scale or Hims Orthodox tradition, or His crowned name Emporer Haile Selassie I,the first, the Lion of Judah. Long live the true Rasta's those that seek out the Orthodox overstanding of the Emporer that they call God!

Most Highest praises in the name Jah-Rastafari

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/3/2004 11:12:27 PM

Corrected statement .... continued

Halie Selassie I's own people for whatever reason, be it that Him wanted to revolutionize Ethiopia so that it would be able to compete at an economic world scale, Hims Orthodox tradition, or His crowned name Emporer Haile Selassie I,the first, the conquering Lion of Judah. They call him what they call Bob Marley... a trader, a sell out, they say that Him is the sole cause of the down fall of the Ethiopian monarchy,do you thing,see,i read in revolations and i found my redemtion.
Long live the true Rasta's those that seek out the Orthodox overstanding of the Emporer that they call God!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/4/2004 7:11:43 PM

Some people don't Iverstand the things Selassie I do, so they make judgments about things they don't know about. If anyone looks at Ethiopia, or the situation of the Beta-Israelites. Both were in the best condition when RasTafarI was with them. Before and After, Ethiopia and the Beta-Israelites were in a worse condition.

Jah people know.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: christof Sent: 7/15/2004 4:49:56 AM

I think the Beta Israel are very interesting people !!
There was a Dynasty called the Zagwe Dynasty in Ithiopia around
the end of the first millenium they started to rule the country
instead of the Solomonic Dynasty.
It is said that the rulers of this Dynasty were speaking Agaw, which is the language that the Beta Israel speak as well, and that they were Jews and converted to Orthodox Christianity some time after they became the monarchy of the country.
The Solomonic Dynasty could conquer the throne again in 1268, when Yekuno Amlak became Emperor.
what is quiete sad about the Bete Israel in my opinion is that they
do not only use circumsice the boys according to the covenant between Abraham and Jah, but they also circumsice their girls if I am not mistakin..

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I