Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=295&start_row=21

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 5/10/2004 9:33:33 PM

INI don't hide from Babylon... I don't see it fit for someone to hide... JAH Create INI and INI happy about that and INI shout in the face of the shitstem that I exist... I don't fear Babylon so why keep Iself in hiding? Makes no sense! INI have a conscious mind and I want it to exist in their eyes! How can we trod them down if they can't feel our feet!? Don't make sense, brother!

I look to JAH for guidance when I need it. If Babylon wants to harm INI let them try. INI have JAH and the shitstem can never take JAH from INI. One love.

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/11/2004 8:21:04 AM

seen,but i hope that Ark ment hide in a different way. i do not hide nor do i think JAH need to hide i.if the war come and i was to be put in to there JAIL(ie Irac),if they were to torcher i what would they gane.
they want us to hide not only our self but our god(ie JAH-RAS-TAFARI),
with there lie they have tried to hide i from i self.
i think Ark I ment that JAH would protect us,even in the lions den.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/11/2004 11:10:58 AM

Greetings,

There is a time a place for everything. What I said was that if Jah wants I hidden, then nobody will see I.

For example, if Jah sends I and I on a mission, and someone is looking out to stop the mission. Then Jah will make it so that the person can't see I and I. I and I will trod through like the wind.

Or if babylon is looking for I to take I. Jah will make it so they can't see I.

It is not about a hiding behind a stone. It is about trodding without being seen, when it needs to be so.

If I was interested in hiding behind a stone, I wouldn't be so foolish to make this website, and speak the things that I speak.

Babylon must hear I and I and see I and I. But just like when the pharisees tried to take hold of Christ before his time, Jah took him out of their hand. Jah will do the same thing for I and I, as children of the Most High.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/11/2004 1:19:49 PM

seen
jah love

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 5/11/2004 8:28:15 PM

Seen, Idren... so in a very mystical sense, eh? Please talk more about it, brother...

I have been discovering some things with numerology and dealing with spiritual energy and things... mystical levels in Creation as well as scriptural message, seen? Is what you are saying related to this?

One love

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2004 5:01:10 PM

Greetings,

Yes, I man is speaking about mystical and spiritual tradition.

I don't deal with numerology, just mystical movements. The more I and I communicate with Jah the more Jah will show I and I about these things. Also, desire and intention towards mystical heights will build up these things within. When I and I intention is towards something, I and I will see the way to do it.

Many RasTafarI know how to be unseen, and know about other mystical movements. The mystics is an important part of RasTafarI movement, and the Ones that have developed this within can be recognized. I and I can sense the spirit of the mystical Ones, because the spiritual vibes are strong.

I and I trodition is to be SoulJahs for the Most High. I and I need to build and develop our mystical self to do these works. Jah has set I and I apart from the world as a peculiar nation.

The people of the world have gone so far away from their mystical self, that most don't even believe that it is true. Many see mystics as a fairytale because they don't know how to experience such things. But it is true and real and I and I are the mystical Ones of Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 5/12/2004 7:39:50 PM

Greetings Ark I, Glory and Praise to InI, HalluJah!

So I had a question for you and the other sistren and brethen out there:
What do you think of the arts of the occult, mysticism and the new age movement? Do you think it has a place in Rastafari? InI been citing things pon the internet talking about the dogma and doctrines of the New Age movement and the occult and all together does not exactly fit within Rasta...But there is in fact a very important mystical component to Rasta, maybe not in the traditional sense of mystcism, but its there Jah Jah know it. What are your feelings on the pagan origins of modern-day religion in relation to Rasta? Dis been a point lately where my Queenwoman and I not been seeing eye to eye...

Jah Blessings I-tinually.
Joseph I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/12/2004 8:52:12 PM

I dont no nothin about no Pegan THINGs, they dont come from themselves. I have studied a mystical understanding not based upon western mythology. There myths are based on lives of Africans that truley lived, like the pegan roman gods zuuse, aphroditi and all these pegan gods come first from the king man Ra, who became the god and nefertiti and so on. These things make me understand that mystics is an african culture thing. In the egyption understanding of the power going up and down (star of David). Im seeing it as, and dont get me wrong ive done alot of studing you must study for yourself, but from my studies and my inner search I see it as, Scientists call them atoms but I call it an unseable, untouchable by the hand physically that is, power that shapes the universe. I man know this when you take the mystic out of your walk thats when its called religion. Them politiions use the religion thru political propaganda trickeling down to the people (segregation) Jah's house is segregated now. I man know, like I read on a site on a post, Jah kingdom have many mansions, this is a blessed thing see.. if we use the mystical thing then we see the truth that it is and how Jah has prophisized thru the mystics of the old days bringing the message thru by the mystics that rise today and even tomorrow. Japhet, Sham, Ham, the three brothers but I man know Ham got the mystic thing in him.
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/13/2004 10:30:09 AM

Greetings,

I am going to Itinue this reasoning in a new topic:

Mystical RasTafarI

So that it doesn't change the subject of this topic.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I