Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2942&start_row=1

Marriage

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/26/2008 4:44:25 PM

would the I endure war to wait to be married to that special someone, or release your sperm in war and fornicate. ''every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven exept the blasphemy against the holy spirit'' war is no joke

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/26/2008 8:03:20 PM

If someone is "that special someone" then time is out of your hands. If the Universe desires a new being, the Universe makes a new being. War has no place in love. You should never wait for a war, you cannot endure a war. Marriage doesn't follow the rules of brutality. Children are a product of marriage (God willing), not the vows of marriage. Never consider war when considering love. Not ever.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 7/26/2008 9:24:19 PM

Wise words Sistren.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/27/2008 12:51:19 AM

Empress, much RASpeckt my beautiful sistren.

Wise words, indeed.

-RSK

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/27/2008 4:09:09 AM

Blessed Empress...deep words indeed. could the I put it in simpler terms? Could any brethren and sistren also help ini to overstand the difference between sin and sin against the holy spirit? if sin against the holy spirit will not be forgiven then wat happens?
Jah Blessings and guidance

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/28/2008 1:18:21 PM

so sister you saying i need to get out of the dry land before i get married, not to rush it

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I