Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2940&start_row=1

the promise

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/25/2008 10:22:23 PM

29And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses' father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel.

30And he said unto him, I will not go; but I will depart to mine own land, and to my kindred.

31And he said, Leave us not, I pray thee; forasmuch as thou knowest how we are to encamp in the wilderness, and thou mayest be to us instead of eyes.

32And it shall be, if thou go with us, yea, it shall be, that what goodness the LORD shall do unto us, the same will we do unto thee.

moses told the ethiopian(29And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses' father in law,)

1And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

here we see moses ask his brother in law and chp 12v1 we saw moses married an ethiopian this is (num 10v29-33)

what was the promise made to isreal, that she wil be his people, etc

tell i what d i think

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/26/2008 9:03:04 AM

give thanks for the quote, Ethiopians are blessed from the beginning till the end, only God faithful people, till HIM government overthrow.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/27/2008 7:48:29 AM

bLESSED

Hotep i Lord, did the i make the trod yet? just wondered how its going for the i

Ras Power, i am unsure what your question is

"what was the promise made to isreal" is that your question?

Well according to the Ible verses

you can look at Genesis 12.7
And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land.

Genesis 32.12
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

Exodus 3.8
And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey

Exodus 6.7-8
And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.

But Ras Power,i still feel that the i is getting at something else so if you can make it clearer,perhaps ini can reason.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/3/2008 1:07:31 AM

i did not ask a question,i'm just saying the same promis isreal got ethiopian got, and even better, we were free when isreal was in slvery, it was an ethiopian who trained moses before going to free them, and it was an ethiopian who lead them through the wilderness, and the ethiopian made the first sacrifice to conferm their salvation

it was even he jethro who told moses togovern and that how its govern today

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I