Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2918&start_row=11

The number of the beast...666

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2008 7:12:03 PM

yes, why do we want to choose what to follow and not to follow, that is one of the most talked of messages in the bible and jah said even the elect can be decieved, what makes u fell u can get away, many are called few chosen, we should try to obtain all knowledge his majesty said so

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/19/2008 1:36:46 PM

Yes I Ras Power! In ini quest fe knowledge, ini shall know right from wrong. Jesus said He gave ini His spirit whom will teach ini all things...right and wrong...ini should be able fe spiritually descern them. ini can only do dis if ini sight in also in the spiritual.

Jah Guide and Bless

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/20/2008 3:16:17 AM

Much luv Prince Hotep

-RSK

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/20/2008 8:34:26 AM

ITS ROME!!!!! THE DEVIL SITS ON SEVEN HILLS

PROTESTANTS, JEWS, AND SERBS KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF THE PAPACY
SO DO THE THOUSANDS OF ABUSED CHILDREN

I LIKE TO LISTEN TO DARK MUSIC WHEN READING ABOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH LIKE HEAVY METAL/RAP THAT HAS SATANIC OVERTONES BECAUSE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS SATANIC

DEVIL WORSHIP IS WHAT DEM ARE PRATICING

JAH LIVE ITERNALLY

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/24/2008 6:25:21 PM

this ystem has never changed in its goal to dominate, times like now we see that there are no proststant anymore, save seventh day and yes rasta, all churches has joined in the refacing of the church emage, trying to forget all that happened in the past, today we see all the world wonder after the beast, no one leader or supperstar pull as much a crowd as the bishop of rome.

not knowing your foe and the weapons he use then u already lose the war, and we are soldiers in jah army.

a prist named Malachi Martin wrote a book:

The Keys of This Blood: The Struggle for World Dominion Between Pope John Paul II, Mikhail Gorbachev, and the Capitalist West,

in which he said belive it or not, ready or not, we are all involved....

we see when john paul died we saw all sorts of religons, even muslem, and the prostestant churches are calling for the enforcement of sunday worship, before john paul died he called for it.

remember the church claim sunday is the mark of their authority, it's was they who change the day of worship from the seventh day to the first day, ect, etc,

so much happening in the US, church and state, evolution v intelligent design, all this are battles of the big war.

we see the influence of those churches pastor heagee, and robbinson

look at PBS on line there have many documentries the beast network sponcered by foundations and the public, u have to see to apprichate, with pograms such as rumsfeld's war,etc etc

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/25/2008 4:49:28 AM

"remember the church claim sunday is the mark of their authority, it's was they who change the day of worship from the seventh day to the first day"

That right there is the Mark of the Beast,in i humble opinion, not no computer chip

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/25/2008 5:40:43 AM

yes my lawd

In I humbleoppinion mark is really the day of worship,as Sabbath is InI day of worship, mark of Adonie I, so sunday is sun worship day

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/25/2008 8:16:16 AM

++http://static.flickr.com/6/9958184_1d3029f0e7_m.jpg++

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/25/2008 8:28:16 AM

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/25/2008 7:09:39 PM

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

the central thym is worship, and people think praying and singing is worship, but to obay is to worship, and jan said

12Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.(eze 20v12,20

4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief( heb 4)

who do u obay?

his majesty who is the fullest said:

Hitherto work on the Sabbath was forbidden; now you will, in fact, be punished when found working on the Sabbath.
auto bio chp 4

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I